008.

:::   𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞-𝗔-𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗞 ☆••   ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆

::: 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞-𝗔-𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗞 ☆
••   ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 . 𝟳:𝟯𝟬 . 𝗽.𝗺.
𖤐 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 !! ✩
        𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ✶

𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 ___ ★₊˚﹟◼️'

"𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗬𝗨𝗝𝗜, 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥!" 𝗬/𝗡 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

—- at the little boy who patted his butt while laughing evilly at Nobara who tried to slap him with the flat iron. "You two better stop it!" Megumi yelled,

"Or what? You gonna tell my brother?" He raised a brow as he shook his head. "No, I'm going to tell Todo that you don't want to be friends anymore."

Yuji gasped and pointed his finger in the little boy's direction while puffing his cheeks out. "You wouldn't dare!" Megumi smirked and placed his hands on his hips.

"Oh yes, I would."

Y/n raised her hand and placed it over her face before hearing her window open. She turned around and saw a familiar black-haired male.

"Suguru." She says walking over to the man who opened his arms for a hug. "Hey, I bought something for you guys. Where's your dad, mama?" Suguru asked kissing her cheek.

"He went over to his friend's house to gamble, so I have the house for tonight." The young black-haired woman said as Satoru fell inside the room.

"Ooo~! Y/n has a boyfriend!" Yuji teased as Nobara tried throwing the TV remote at Satoru's head which led to the controller flying back.

"Be quiet!" She replied, glaring at the two children who jumped in her bed. "I'm going to pop some popcorn for a movie okay?" Y/n raised a brow while turning her back.

"Yay!!" Yuji and Nobara screamed while circling Megumi who covered his ears in annoyance.

Suguru and Satoru exchanged a few looks as the young white-haired male jogged behind the young woman.