005

:::   𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞-𝗔-𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗞 ☆••  ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆

••  ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 . 𝟴:𝟯𝟬 . 𝗮.𝗺.
𖤐  𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 !! ✩
𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 ✶

𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 ___ ★₊˚﹟◼️'

𝗬/𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥

She opened her eyes and looked around to see Satoru putting his jacket back on. She rubbed her eyes with a grunt making him turn around in surprise.

"Oh I thought you were fast asleep...was I too loud?"

"Nah, if you were loud you would've woken Megumi up. He's a light sleeper if you rip a paper towel he'll wake up in an instant." Y/n replied as he laughed softly.

"So how'd you sleep?"

He hummed, looking over his shoulder at the black-haired girl who patted her silk f/c bonnet. "Good—Did you put this on me.." She asked with a yawn.

"Yeah, I didn't want you messing up your hair just cause you sleep like a maniac." He said scratching his head. "Pfft—what the hell are you talking about?"

She questioned as he sat at the foot of the bed with a scowl on his face, "You kept kicking me in the stomach and manhandling me."

"I can't believe someone so small could choke to living shit outta me."

The white-haired boy said rubbing the red line across his neck, "Sorry...look, I'm not gonna hold you for any longer, I gotta take Megumi out to the store today." She said.

"Ouu let me pick your outfit!" He cheered making the girl shoot up from her bed to cover his mouth. Satoru looked down on her and furrowed his brows slightly

— before deciding to lick her palm. "What the fuck!"

"I advise you not to cover my mouth like that." He said watching as she ran into the bathroom to scrub the unholy germ off her hand.