006.

:::   𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞-𝗔-𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗞 ☆••   ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆

::: 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞-𝗔-𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗞 ☆
•• ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 . 𝟳:𝟯𝟬 . 𝗽.𝗺.
𖤐 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘅 !! ✩
          𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ✶

𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 ___ ★₊˚﹟◼️'

𝗬/𝗡 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗣𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗

—— by Megumi who jumped onto his father's back. The male grunted and held the child up. "What's up, buddy." Toji smiled as Megumi wrestled with him.

Shui walked outside to collect all the groceries as he let Y/n grab her hair products from Target. "How was work?" He asked, "It was fine, kid. The usual."

He replied, watching as his daughter walked inside the house, looking over at him with a smile.

"Heard you fought an old lady." Y/n teased, walking past him as his eyes lowered at the thought of the older lady fighting him over the seat that he paid for.

"Don't bring that up please." He facepalmed himself, "M'kay I won't, but I missed you." She hugged him and passed Megumi some of his stuff.

"I missed you too." He patted her back and watched as Shui handed Megumi some money, "You guys split that hundred dollars." He said grabbing his bag.

"I gotta go to work tomorrow so I'm going to get some shed eye. Cya later kiddos" Shui waved and closed the door behind him as Toji continued to 'cook' the lasagna.

Megumi sat on Y/n's lap and started aggressively beating up his two action figures while making noises.

The girl texted Shoko and Utahime who argued about which lipstick they should buy for their date, as she was doing so she looked over Megumi's spiky hair