003.

:::   𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞-𝗔-𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗞 ☆••      ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆

::: 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞-𝗔-𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗞 ☆
•• ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 . 𝟯:𝟬𝟬. 𝗽.𝗺.
𖤐 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 !! ✩
        𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗶 ✶

𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 ___ ★₊˚﹟◼️'

"𝗬/𝗡! 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘'𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥!" 𝗠𝗘𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗘𝗗 —

inside his sister's bathroom to see she was sitting on the counter, painting her nails. "Alright." She got down and jogged down the stairs heading towards the front door.

As she reached for the knob pulling the door open revealing her father's friend who went with him for a mission.

Y/n ran into a special someone's arms with a smile on her face, "Uncle Shu'! I haven't seen you in a long time, where's dad?" The male wrapped his arms around her girl's body.

"He fought with some lady for his seat and uhm we got separated so he asked me to watch you guys until he gets back." He replied with a smile

Megumi walked down the stairs looking over the railing noticing the girl talking with Shui, he skipped the second step rushing over to the two. "Uncle Shui!"

The brown-haired male looked down only to be tackled by the black-haired boy, "Hey buddy! How's school been for you?" He said picking him up off the ground

"It alright I guess...I have a weird teacher now."

Megumi rolled his eyes, "Isn't that something? How about you sweetheart?" Shui asked tucking a curl behind her ear as she leaned into his touch.

"Ehh it's irking my nerves, my teacher wants me to pay two thousand dollars just for my graduation. Which is weird." She said poking her lip upward in annoyance.

"How about I pay for it? Sounds good?" He asked making the girl as her eyes widened in surprise.

"What no! You don't have to do that!—please I insist." He said reaching inside the pocket of his wallet. The girl hugged the male tightly, repeatedly thanking him.