Chapter 3

In the first day here, I go through an almost sleepless night, it's uncomfortable to be in a place you don't know, and your alone without anyone familiar next to you. Then, the morning of the next day, I decided to look for water, since there's only so much a human body can take without water. I might die, not because of the dangers here, but because of dehydration. Since I don't want to be mummified, by not drinking a single drop of water. The moment I forced myself to eat the bland less and almost taste less meat, since I don't know where to get spice, or maybe even salt here, I gave up and just gnawed through the dry meat.

Then, I prepared myself to leave with only my trusty spear, and left the campsite I made after putting out the fire, and go to the destination where the water is. I really don't want to leave, where I first wake up since that can be the place where I can return to get home. But I don't have a choice I'm hungry, thirsty, and dirty, that I want to destroy this whole forest I'm in, but I held it in and pull myself together.

After almost an hour of walking and walking, while marking the tress with a rock, so that I can go back if things go south. My knees almost gave up on me, and so dizzy, that I felt nauseous, even if my stomach, don't have any food to vomit, empty like me. Fuck, I really hate this, I'd rather study without eating than this.

When my body almost gave up for the third time, I finally heard the sound of running water, and almost cried, even if there was tears dripping down my face, I don't care, I'm way past in giving a fuck to care what I look right now. I'm a wreck, the entire time I was here, so I just run where I heard the sound, and run until my feet almost crack the ground with how fast I'm running. I thought I don't have any energy to spare anymore, looks like my family save me again.

When I reach the river with its clear water, I almost drooled, and walk in it. The water feels cold to my feet, but I'm so happy, I could cry again. I don't care if it's clean or not, I will drink the entire river clean with how thirsty I felt since yesterday.

Quenching my thirst by drinking and almost dunking my entire face in the water. I gulped every drop and when I feel full only then I remember to breathe.

"Hah! Shit I'm a thirsty woman and I almost drowned myself by drinking HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

I officially lost my mind with water, now that there is water I will also clean myself here. There is no soap, but that's fine the important part is, I have a water source to drink and clean from. I'm happy for my many first achievements here in this place. Anyways, now that I'm clean and my clothes are drying in the side of the river, I was sitting by the riverside and looking up in the sky. Its so clear and blue, you would think it never met pollution before. But that's impossible, there's so many things to pollute the atmosphere and here I am breathing fresh air.

How did I get here in the first place anyway? Is it a divine intervention? A realistic dream, I'm in a coma from too much studying, nah I know how to stop myself from looking to academic books too much, by procrastinating, so I think that's not it either. Hmmm.... maybe I'm sick in the head, or banged my head in the wall of my bedroom when I passed out that night. Ah shit, all this thinking while I'm naked makes me want to pee, well it's cold now since it's afternoon and it will get dark soon.

I'm just gonna wear it even if it's not dry, no biggie, I can just start a fire since that's the only cloth I can wear anyway. Its gross and uncomfortable though, anyway I just noticed that throughout the days I spent in this strange place I never met anyone aside from me like I'm the only one here. I shivered just thinking about me surviving here alone I don't want to be like Tarzan or anything so it can be that I'm just really far from the civilization, I mean I don't sense anyone or hear any transportation here.

And it's impossible that the noises that I made, didn't made anything or anyone notice. So far, only animals are what I encountered, and they are afraid of me even if I'm the only one, human here, guess they didn't see anything like me before, that's not good either. Well, it may be my strength or intimidating presence, but I'm a small woman you know.

Now that I dressed, and I made fire, time for my hunting skills to come, tonight fish is my dinner. After all I just drink water, and eating is important for refilling energy, so I can protect myself and survive better.

Gripping my spear I walked to the shallow part of the river and waited until the fishes swim to my location. Then I throw my spear and the only thing I know that my hunt is successful when the water turns slightly red with the blood of the fish I hunt.

Gutting the fish I caught, before eating made my stomach slightly churn, but I continue, and grit my teeth so that I can clean what I will be eating. Without any soap I can't get hurt or else I'll really die of infection. After another force able eating situation without any taste I felt tears pool in my eyes. Fuck, these times makes you think about being grateful for the food you eat everyday, because that is still one hundred percent better than what I'm eating here. If only I have salt this would be bearable, salt may be a condiment that is easy to obtain nowadays, but before, it is a really important part of food for preservation and enhancement of taste, its worth equivalent to gold. Sigh, why am I only thinking of my regrets and thankfulness to simple things right now? Cause I'm in a miserable situation, that's right.

After eating and cleaning myself a bit with water, I suddenly felt someone watching me, and it sent shivers down my spine. But I continue what I'm doing, so that they won't know that I know they are watching me, and so that I can take them down by letting their guard down.

I felt it nearing me, so I just continue with my back turned away from it, and clenched my fist. And when I felt it coming towards me, I quickly turn myself around, and attacked with my right hand into fist, and punched hard.

My fist contacted with scaly skin, it almost slipped away from me but what it didn't expect is the force of that blow, the moment my fist connected with its body.

Whatever animal or anything this is, they're dead.