Chapter 24

In the past few days we're still adjusting living in the new den. Mainly me, because I can't get used to seeing other people aside from Curtis. Also Winston is slowly getting used to my presence. He's not stuttering much anymore when I asked for his attention, and he's not flinching when I initiate touching him unlike before where he gets startled whenever he sensed I'm in the proximity. I told him that his avoidance hurts my feelings. Which made me felt bad after, because this is the only way I think I can use, to keep him from running away from me like a cautious kitten. He immediately felt guilty and tried to make up for it by building me an outhouse, which I love so much I kissed him in the lips and poor guy had a dazed look on his face all day, I thought if he had wings he'd fly. The outhouse was simply convenient and private for me to use.

The golden opportunity also came to me when Winston granted my wish to cuddle with his adorable beast form. And man the way he chuffed when I scratched his chin is so cute, maybe this is the version of purring in tigers. I love his claws but he gets worried every time I tried to touch it, he thinks that he might accidentally hurt me. And I rolled my eyes at him, after that I conceded but had promised to touch it when he's sleeping.
My snake man got jealous so I decided to pet his scales too. And when we took a break from working I messed, I mean I gave their lustrous hair a good combing with oils I experimented from fruits until I'm satisfied and made various hairstyles. I especially love Curtis in high ponytail he looks like a God, I almost kneeled down by his beauty. And to Winston's side french braid, made him look more ethereal with his white silvery hair. My mates are absolutely gorgeous, I keep complimenting them until their skin flushed red from embarrassment or happiness? Point is they're so beautiful.

They absolutely love doing our hairs on break time so our work is done swiftly. Motivated by this we made a set of chairs and tables though they didn't get why I used it while eating, when we can eat on the floor together but I refused so they didn't utter any more words from my strange actions and just copied me quietly. Wise choice men.

Now that our den is settled for the cold season, with a smoker outside built by my mates, a cellar which can store our preserve foods, a chicken coop which Curtis built with Winston's caught short birds, our mini garden, our bedroom full of furs and pillows stuffed with wools, our flooring made from woods we paste together using muds then covered it with a carpet made from furs after it dried. I'm finally having some sense of normalcy looking at our den. It's still primitive looking but nonetheless homey.

I also have them exchanged some of the valuable parts of collosal to trade some grains, seeds, and furs. We also obtained some crystals from that, which added to our secret stash of treasures. All in all I'm pretty satisfied with what we achieved in almost five weeks that we moved here.

Though I hate going outside because of the gossips and strange glances around us. Especially to my mates, I felt that they are hostile with their actions, I can't lose my temper and land us to exile outside the City. Besides the two men seems to not care about anything but me. Likewise, I don't have to please every person here into liking us. They're free to do it and I won't stop them, if they crossed the line that's the time I won't tolerate it. I can't always resolve problems to violence. My mates are strong enough on their own they can deal with these people.

I questioned Winston and he admitted that this may be because he's undesirable as a male but still got mated. So they're jealous to him huh. Well they should be he's handsome, strong, brave, loving and caring. I can't describe him enough words because it all suited him or I'm just biased. Anyways I'm saying that my mates are perfect, I felt lacking in many areas. Though I know I shouldn't compare myself to them because they would not agree with me. We are raised in an entirely different culture so I can't blame them.

My period came, Curtis finally managed to restrain himself but Winston prove to be more formidable in enduring my scent as he's more focus on attending my needs. Though I see the redness and flushing of his skin whenever I touched him, he just clenches his jaws to focus. What a man.