A/N

Note: you need to read this author note because if you skip this you might get confused in the next chapter
_________________________________________

~Warning~

• Bad grammar
• Miss spelling
• Bad in English
• Mistakes
_________________________________________

This is a reaction of TBoah character if you read the description.

This story or reaction is like the other writer's that make a reaction of "tcf" or "tboah" however my reaction is really in a different way, the other creator use the novel to make them react to or put a video to make them react to.

Mine was, oh well, I just narrated it, the whole chapter was simply a narration because this idea  just came in my mind and in the end of the story was "after the reaction" .

This is not original or cannon you can say that it was my fanfic that suddenly came in my mind, the way that the characters react was kinda similar to the one of the fanfic reaction I have read, so let's say that this story is kinda inspired of that fanfic if you found this story familiar.

Also!! Mistakes! There is a big major mistake! A really big mistake, I am really tired of rewriting it so yeah, i stay it that way cause if I change it, the whole story might end up to being "drop" and i don't want that to happen so please go with the flow.

And this story is kinda rush because I was very excited about that ending not thinking how that story will goes, how stupid of me.

To be honest this story was suppose to be TBoah reacting to the tcf or TOTCF but it turn into a fanfic after so many mistakes like changing the Novel that they will going to react to, I mean I did it with only narration and I didn't re-read the novel or that manhwa itself  causing a huge mistake that is what I meant by "big major mistake" so think about it as my fanfic or just my "au" ( alternative universe) so yeah, this story was indeed a rush.

I hope you will like this story or reaction, even if just a bit and I hope you will finish this story with ease.

I promise that (very)soon enough, I will make a better reaction, just like the other reaction of the other writer's, don't worry I will not going to copy their story, but maybe by accident cause I just write what's came in my mind.

So I hope you enjoyed and, don't expect much.

That's all