CHAPTER 3

"talking"

'thinking'

"The host talking"

'the host thinking'

Narration

Thing or thing - if it's has a underline don't think that much, it was only a design.

Chuckle - laughing or something that came out of there mouth.

[Cannot be seen or heard],
[Cannot be seen or heard]- but sometimes the characters might truly see it or heard it.
_________________________________________

"So how was the first and second video?". The [Reader] ask.

"It was surprising how Cale was sent there instead of basen, and how Cale protect the citizen using he's new collected ancient power, but something is confusing me". Alberu said looking the turn on screen with a serious face.

"What was it your highness?". The [Reader] ask him.

"I know you know what was I talking about". Alberu said to her with s serious face.

"And everyone here in this place knows it as well, but maybe some of them". As he look at everyone in the stadium.

Their face was mixed in confused and shocking face, alberu can tell that there are many unanswered question in their minds.

"what was happened in that universe is very different in this world, that universe and this universe are the same!, how come the same incident that happen in our world and that world are very different from each other!!". Choi han said very angrily.

'ahh...the protagonist aura is killing me'. The [Reader] said in thought trembling.

"Hyung...calm down". Lock said trying to calm choi han down.

Choi han did calm down. . . . A little yes, the people in the stadium including the [Reader] can feel his terrifying aura, the [Reader] knows that he is very mad because the other universe did get happiness they wanted, they lost many lives in that incident and many properties had been damage or ruined because of the magic bombs, but they. . . . The other universe didn't lost lives like there's, they didn't get any ruined properties, there were injured and a bit of a damage but there's nothing serious like theirs.

Choi han is very jealous, very envy, how come they didn't had a serious damage like theirs, what is the difference between their universe and that universe. The incident in that universe ended happily and theirs ended horribly.

'Its only the starting of their downfall but, but this feels different'. Choi han said in thought clenching he's fist.

"I just realized something". Rosalyn said getting everything attention including choi han who was very much angry and only restraining himself.

"What was it miss Rosalyn". The [Reader] ask her as she already know what was she's going to ask about.

"The magic bombs. . . . In our world the magic bombs blow up very part of the capital, but in that universe the magic bombs blew up outside of the capital, and the other two bombs was at the bag of redika's members and blow it up, but the young master uses he's ancient power to block it" Rosalyn said with a blank face.

After what she said, everyone was shock except alberu, that was what he meant, they only realize it after Rosalyn said it.

"There was someone who knows that the capital was going to be bomb, and knows where the bombs was hidden so he or she put the bombs far away from the capital so the people who is in the capital will not get hurt and will not receive any damage". Tasha said with a realization face.