CHAPTER 7

The god of death already cancel the telepathy with Cale and Cale is now looking at choi han who is now shock that he forgave him.

"Wait really?". Choi han ask as Cale see that he's expression lifted to being a happy one, looks like the reaction make him accidentally tame a beast.

Choi han immediately stand up as he smile at Cale.

"Y-yes but like I said, don't expect me to be comtable around you". Cale said feeling uneasy.

" Sure! Thank you". Choi han said.

Alberu was jealous to their interaction, choi han already make a move as soon as he saw Cale.

" Young Master, are you going to leave after this? ". Lock ask, he wanted to make sure if Cale is going to leave or not.

All of them was taking a back at lock's question and choi han and alberu was the worse from all of them. They don't want Cale to leave again after coming back, they don't want Cale to leave them again.

" Ah yes, after all—"

" Cale-nim". Choi han called out to him cutting of he's words.

" Y-yes? ". Cale ask as he felt choi han terrifying aura and not just choi han but also alberu and beacrox it seems like they doesn't want Cale to leave, even if he tried to leave they might lock him up once he fuse again with he's body.

"If we become stronger, stronger that those enemy and will able to defeat them and take revenge on them, take our home back and the kingdom, will you leave?". Choi han ask looking at him with serious eyes but Cale doesn't answer.

"Cale-nim please, i promise, we promise that we will became stronger just don't leave us again". Choi han pleated to him.

"L-let's see". Cale said shortly as he sweep drops and he also saw them being happy that he won't leave as long as they become stronger.

'but, I will just gonna leave and will comeback since I wanted to visit my family from the other universe'. Cale said in he's mind as he face palm thinking how they become obsess with him just a few days that they don't want to let him go.

'i guess I just gonna ask them for their permission if I leave to visit them, and I hope that they will believe me and will allowed me to, since the level of their obsession are in a high level that will makes me think that they will not going to allowed me'. Cale said in he's mind as he sigh.

Then after that they train their self to become stronger so Cale will not leave them, after a year of training they become stronger and they battle once again taking what the enemy stole from them, after years had passed they won and they defeated the enemy and the white star, thanks to the information they got on the reaction, and many of the white star allies betrayed him and sided with them(and you knew who is those people right).

The roan kingdom become an empire and alberu became an emperor and both choi han and alberu confess to Cale and cale was so stunned that they confess out of nowhere, and as Cale said he ask permission to visit he's family on the other universe and they agree and Cale was very happy with that, as long as he keep coming back to them that's okay to them all and their world became peacefully like the other universe.

"Aah, that the ending I wanted". The certain [Reader] said as she watch from the outer universe.

"It was a nice ending and story". The certain [Reader] said finally.

[The End]