CHAPTER 1

"talking"

'thinking'

"The host talking"

'the host thinking'

Narration

Thing or thing - if it's was a underline don't think that much it was only a design.

Chuckle - laughing or something that came out of there mouth.

[Cannot be seen or heard] - but sometimes the characters might truly see it or heard it.
_________________________________________

Like the previous or past reaction, it's all started in a simple teleporting them, not in a room but actually in a stadium, to be honest because there will be tonse of people that will be teleporting here.

"Let's see our list". An unknown voice said as he look at the paper.

List:

Ron
Beacrox
Witira
Archie
Alberu
Tasha
Choi han
Rosalyn
Lock
Litina
Eruhaben
Cage
Mary

"There's only a few of them, why would we use a stadium? But it's okay I guess, I mean if we use a room they would not be fit inside". The girl said as she sigh.

"I guess I'll start teleporting them now". She said as she lift her hands and start the teleportation.

After a second all the people who are in the list already can be seen inside the stadium, she can see their expression who was surprised as they get into a fighting stance not knowing where the enemy would be.

"Are you okay your highness?". Choi han ask as he take a glance at alberu.

"I'm fine choi han, it's just where are we?". Alberu said as he look around.

"What a strange place". Lock said as he also look around.

Choi han knew what's this place called is, he remember that he use to watch movie in the same place but different stadium, choi han was confused, why would they be all teleport in here.

"Choi han, I can't feel any kind of mana here, I don't understand why would we teleport here in the first place". Rosalyn said to choi han which made him more confuse.

" Ohh~ what a soft chair they had, this old dragon can finally die at peace after sitting in this comfortable chair". The golden dragon said as he lean back at he's chair.

Everyone was shock to see that there's a dragon among them, after seeing him they all look surprised and doesn't know if he is the one who cause all of this.

"Geez calm down, like all of you I also got teleport in here". The dragon said as he made an are you serious face.

The dragon wandered he's eyes everywhere, all he can see is a bunch of chairs like he's and there's a strange item in front of them.

"What is that? Is that some kind of a mirror?". The dragon said as he look at the big black box in front of him.

After he say that they also turned around to see what was he meant and they saw it the big black box in front of them, all of them were confused except choi han

'It's so weird to see a tv after a very long time'. He said in he's mind.

"It's black but it's look like a mirror, I mean I can still see my reflection on it. . . Damn... They are bad at making a mirror, it's so dark that I can nearly see my self". The dragon said as some of them agree.

Choi han didn't agree because that is not a mirror to start with, it's a tv or flat screen to be exact but he can't blame them for thinking that It was a mirror, but, is there even a mirror that was large as this stadium flat screen?

Choi han didn't want to laugh, chuckle, or giggles at this sight, choi han was even more surprised at himself that he is able to laugh after what happened into their world.

"Good afternoon everyone"

Everyone was startled and shock to hear a voice out of nowhere, choi han was even more surprised because he doesn't know where that voice came from, ghost is even exist in this world?

"Calm down everyone, I have no intention of harming any of you, I just need you to react to something". The voice said to them.

"How would we trust you? We can't even see you anywhere". Lock said as he wandered he's eyes around.

"Oh, is that so, sorry about that but we are forbidden to let anyone see us". The voicce said.

"We? Us?, so there are more of you guys that doing the same thing". Alberu ask.

"Yes, your highness, is there anymore question before we start?". The voice ask.

"There is, what are we going to react to?". Eruhaben the golden dragon ask as everyone taking their seat.

"Perfect question!, we are going to react to you're other universe". The voice said as everyone was shock.

"O-other universe, there are universe that was different than ours?". Witira ask.

"Yes of course, and your highness alberu already said that there are others  than me, that means they are doing the same thing as mine but the characters who got teleport in here or in a room was also from a different universe" the voice said.

" Oh is that so, then what was the name of that universe?". Eruhaben ask.

"your universe is called The birth of a hero while the universe that we are going to react is called Trash of the count family" the voice said.

After what she said there was a sudden silent, until alberu break it.

"When you said The birth of a hero that means it's all about choi han being a hero, and when you said Trash of the count family that means it's all about that infamous trash, Cale Henituse". Alberu said which made everyone surprised.

"That's right! As expected of you your highness". The voice said.

" Why would we need to react about that trash". Choi han said with a hatred face.

Everyone already know why choi han hated Cale so much, and they can't do anything about it.

"Because there world holds so much information about the war, which is you guys failed to have before, but there is a final was in the future". The voice said.

"w-war, you're telling me that there are still a war in the future". Rosalyn said with a shock face and the most surprised one is alberu.

'there is a final war coming up in the future, maybe reacting will help us a little in the future'. Alberu said in thought.

"Alright we are going to react". Alberu said to the voice not knowing where she is.

"Good choice your highness, now look at the black box in front of you all". The voice said.

"That black box? That so called looking mirror?". Eruhaben ask.

"Chuckle, Excuse me dear dragon but, that is not a mirror at all, it was similar to recording device but a bit different". The voice said.

"it's that so". Eruhaben said sweep drops.

"That's right, anymore question?". She ask one more time, then lock raised he's left hand.

"What is it dear?". She ask.

"What should we call you noona?" Lock ask.

"Just call me [Reader]". She said as everyone nodded.

Then after all of that she turned on the so called recording device and they started to react.