CHAPTER 5

"talking"

'thinking'

"The host talking"

Thing or thing - if it's has a underline don't think that much, it was only a design.

Chuckle - laughing or something that came out of there mouth.

[Cannot be seen or heard],
[Cannot be seen or heard]- but sometimes the characters might truly see it or heard it.
_________________________________________

FLASHBACK:

At this moment, cage had a very bad feeling about this.
_________________________________________

"Can't you hear what he's followers and priest call him?, they call him god of death, not god of time". The [Reader] said to them.

All of them was confused except cage.

"That means god of death can't reverse time, because he is only a god of the death's". The [Reader] said calmly.

At this rate they realize something.

"Then that means!-". Cage said as he stop middle sentence.

"Yes, god of death created a universe that similar to your universe and the timeline there is when Cale, or should I said, the person who he swap with, met choi han, all of what you saw is what happened in that universe". The [Reader] said.

All of them was shock, too stunned to speak, until witira ask.

"Then, where is the young master now?". She ask trying not to stutter.

"he's soul is in the body of the person he swap with". The [Reader] said.

"If the god of death created a new universe, and the person that the young master swap with is in there, and the young master was in he's body then, what happen to the young master's body in here?". Mary ask.

"I will show you something". The [Reader] said.

Then the screen turn on and the so called recording device show was cage, who is in her place and she was newly awake.

Cage remember this day well since what she dream really bothers her.

{Cage walk to the table who had a picture of her best friend, Taylor and has a different kinds of flower around it.}

This scene made them feel bad about cage.

{Then cage started to pray and after that, he sat down facing he's best friend picture

"You know, I ihad a dream". Cage said}

'How could a dream tell us where the young master body is?'. Litina said in though

{"That bastard, god of death gave me a very confusing dream". Cage said while stroking her head

"There was a boy, maybe he is like 20 or 22 years old?, he has a very long red hair, a beautiful yet gorgeous face, who was sleeping at the altar of his church". Cage said}

Everyone was surprised, how cage describe the boy, is very similar to Cale but no, it is really Cale, they are happy to know that they found where he's body is.

{"But that boy doesn't seem like sleeping. . . .he was laying at the altar of that bastard and. . . . . He is not breathing". Cage lastly said.

And it switch where Cale body is and he is really laying there at the god of death altar with an invisible barrier around him and he is not breathing.}

After that, all of them except some others was shock, they can't blame cage because he don't know who is that boy but Cale is not breathing it's been years but his body still looks okay, looks like the god of death is taking care of he's body.

"I just wonder if the young master knew about this?". Lock ask.

" Yes, after he died in the person he swap with for protecting he's friends and teammates, the god of death tell him the truth". The [Reader] said.

"What!? He died there?". Rosalyn ask as her eyes are trembling with fear of losing.

She doesn't know why is she feeling like this but, she is scared to loss someone after a long war which lead to many death of different people and races.

"Yes but don't worry, after he died, the body and he's soul separated, so Cale is currently a wandering soul". The [Reader] said.

" I-i see, t-then what did the young master said after he find out? ". Choi han ask stuttering.

" He said, it was okay, if he can see that he's family is alive at the new universe he, the god of death created then it was all okay, after all he only wanted to see them living and being happy again". The [Reader] said.

Everyone was touch by what he said, after all he is not a trash to begin with, he is just a simple innocent boy that needed affection and attention.

"Then if that's the case, will the young master come back? ". Eruhaben ask.

Some of the people in the opposite sides snorted while the others was chuckling.

(A/N: I almost forgot about them🤦🏻‍♀️, I mean who cares? Me?)

Everyone was fall into silence after he ask this question.

"That's the thing I doesn't know because in the world that he swap with, he's biological mother reincarnated in that world but she cannot remember her past life but Cale is taking care of her when he is still alive and now Cale is staying at the other universe because kim rokso the person he swap with already confess to everyone there that he is not cale and they accept him and cale whole heartedly even thought he is only a soul, so I am not sure if Cale will be able to visit this universe as well". The [Reader] said.

This time something had struck them very hard.
Will the young master came back?
Is he abandoning us?
Is he going to leave us?
There is a bunch of unanswered question but all they can do is to wait, if the young master came back then he didn't abandon them, if he didn't came back, there's only one answer to that he is really abandoning them.

"Alright the reaction is over, I will return all of you guys from where did you all disappear". The [Reader] said.

"May I ask something one more time?". Alberu said.

"Of course, what it is our shining crown prince who is shining more than the sun". The [Reader] said, even thought it was simple she can see alberu giving a weird expression.

"Well I just wanna ask, how would an [Reader] knows everything between different universe". Alberu ask.

"We are called The [Reader], because we are the [Readers] of the [Past, Present, and Future] of different universe, we knows everything than anyone or anything else, except for one". The Certain [Reader] said as her voice sounded more like a system but alberu just ignore it.

"Alright get ready I'm gonna teleport you all back" the Certain [Reader] said.

" Goodbye TBOAH character, I hope this information will help you in the future [even thought you will not be able to remember any of this]". The Certain [Reader] said.

The Certain [Reader] lift her hand casting a magic circle around and after a second, they all disappear and once again the stadium who is full of noises earlier became quiet now as the darkness takes over the whole stadium.

All of them came back to where did they disappear,all of the villains doesn't remember what happened as they continue on what the are doing.

While on the other side. . . . They are stunned, they remember all of it, all of them is in the same place, witira had confess that the [Reader] was going to erase all of their memory so she ask the gold dragon to cast a spell that will keep the memory on what happened in that place, maybe the [Reader] let them keep this memory, since she said that 'they knows more than anyone or anything else' but except for one?

but they only has a one goal, that is to find the young master body.