CHAPTER 6

God of death church is move to a different place because of the enemy and they doesn't know where to find it.

There's only one person might know where's the god of death church is.

Cage, The excommunicated priest.

They need someone to help them to find cage but for now they need to rest since it's already late night. Then all of them went inside their own tent as they begin to fall asleep.

Tomorrow morning

All of them woke up early because of their goal to find cale's body, they prepare everything, they are ready to leave when a golden dragon land near their tent of course, they already know who is this dragon.

"Eruhaben, an ancient dragon". Alberu mumble.

"What's bring you here dragon-nim". Rosalyn said with a sparkling eyes.

"Aigoo, please don't call me dragon, just call me by my name, Eruhaben". He said still in a dragon form.

"Okay, what's bring you here, eruhaben-nim". Rosalyn said with a happy face, she was glad that she was able to call the gragon by he's name.

"Alright, After the reaction ended, I know you guys will intend to find cage, so I'm here to take you all to her". Eruhaben said.

"You knew where she lives?". Lock ask.

"Yes, I know". The gold dragon said.

Everyone is happy to know that they will be able to find Cale body faster than they expected. The dragon said that some of them will ride at he's back since he can't carry all of them, they are shock to hear this but the dragon said it's okay since he allowed them to, if it's not then they should know what will happened to them, they understand what the dragon means and they said that only a few of them will go to find Cale body since the others need to check the current situation on what's on happening in the enemy base, the only people that will go is.

Ron
Beacrox
Alberu
Rosalyn
Choi han
Lock
Witira

Witira insist to go since she wanted to see the young master face personally, Archie can't do anything to it since she is the queen, he must obey her, then he agree, he will go back to the ocean and she will go with them and witira the queen is happy to hear that.

All of them already ride Eruhaben back and says their goodbye to the people who left behind to do their job, after that eruhaben fly up to the surface and fly to the direction where cage location is.

After sometime they arrived at cage house, her house is simple with a large yard in the front, they get off to the dragon back as eruhaben turn into a human, they went into cage front door and choi han was about to knock when cage open the door.

She said to them, "I know after the the reaction some of you will instead to find me and when I heard some wings flapping in front of my yard I know you guys are here".

" So should I bought you guys to where the god of death church is". Cage ask them smiling, she knew some of them are obsessed to meet the young master.

" Yes, please tell us where the god of death church is".alberu said with he's shining smile.

" The god of death church is only at the back of my house since that bastard god wanted he's church to be just near to my house". Cage said with an annoying expression but still smiling.

" Let me bring you there personally". Cage said.

" Alright show us the way". Alberu said to her.

" Gladly ". She said in response.