Chapter 1

(^Photo not mine)

Chapter 1 - Rebirth and new beginnings

The first time you walked into your apartment, you noticed it was bland. Small. Empty. I mean, it was an impulsive decision but what were you thinking? Oh yeah, you were thinking about your empty pockets.

The walls were kind of crumbling, which had to be against some safety regulation. The floor had many... stains. You definitely didn't want to think about that. At least it had the basic necessities. A bathroom, a laundry room, a kitchen and even a surprisingly spacious closet!

You tried taking in the atmosphere of the place, but then you realized it wasn't something you wanted to take in and would probably be damaging to your health.

As you walk in your suitcase hits the door, giving you a mild heart attack. Which in turn makes you trip on your own feet, topple over and hit your head on the floor with a bang. You groan as your head pounds. What a wonderful start to your new life.

Note the sarcasm.

You haul yourself up and lug your suitcase inside.

You look around once more, and oh my god. If you had bathed yourself in its glory it wouldn't have counted as bathing, more like jumping into a pile of cow dung.

But, with a little love, the apartment could surely make it to your standards.

You walked up a winding staircase to a platform overlooking the river. This was pretty much the only reason you chose to rent this place out above all the other hellholes.

The door behind you opened, you heard someone shuffle in and (not so lightly) drop what you assumed to be your boxes.

"Well this is... something."

You looked down to your pink haired sister.

"It isn't exactly nice, but you can't deny the view" You responded. "It'll take a while but I'll have this place looking better in no time."

The woman looked around sceptically before nodding, "If you say so," she sighed "don't be shy to call me for help, I can always have Iguro watch the kids."

You nodded, acknowledging her offer before looking back at the house, deciding where you would put all your furniture and precious, precious, paintings.

"Well!" you jump as your sister gets your attention "those boxes aren't going to bring themselves up! When you're done having your moment, get down here and help me, mkay?"

You didn't respond, instead walking up to the window and swiping your fingers along the glass, collecting dust on your fingertips.

Eyeing the dust you walked down the treacherous steps to the front door, falling into a jog to chase after Mitsuri.

❈-❈-❈

Four hours have passed since you arrived in your apartment, and it's starting to become less empty. However everything's still in boxes so the place is still bland.

You maneuver your way around the hazardous array of items scattered across the limited space of your floor, before making your way up the spiral staircase once again, a bottle of pink vitamin water in your hand.

You get to the top, look over the railing at the (less) empty apartment, before making your way to the mattress you've been avoiding. How the hell were you supposed to get it up here.

Deciding to procrastinate on your impossible task, you sit down and fuel your pink VITAMIN water addiction. One would assume it wouldn't be possible to get drunk on this pink liquid however you've achieved it a number of times before. You see that one of your old sketchbooks sit nearby, and reach over to flip through the pages.

Here we go again!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara