Three

IN MIDNIGHT...

Everyone is asleep but but one owl eyes are still open)

(Taehyung is still moving right and left finding comfortable way to sleep but it's not worthy)

(He turned right again and saw the stars that were clearly visible from his room)

Taehyung in mind: Wo.. sky is full of starts.

(He was thinking that when he saw you going up to the terrace)

Taehyung: (frown) Why is she still awake? and why did she gose there at this time?

(He slowly stands up from bed and gose to terrace)

Rain stopped 1 hour ago and now the sky is clear and filled up with so beautiful stars and bright moon

(Taehyung comes there and see you standing next to the wall while looking at the sky with small but peaceful smile)

Taehyung: (coming there) Hi.

(You flinched and looks at him shockingly)

Yn: A.. Hi! You are still awake ?

Taehyung (stand next to you) Ya.. And you also. (looks at you smiles)

Yn: (looks up and take deep breathe) Ya..

(Taehyung also turned his head towards sky)

Taehyung: So beautiful sky nah..

(turns his head towards you)

Yn: (smile) Yes.

(You both watch the stars for some time then you again spoke)

Yn: You know! (he looks at you while you were looking at stars) When I'm very happy or sad I come here at night and see the stars.

Yn: when i saw this stars, this sky, this moon i feel so happy.

(There was still that peaceful smile on your face while Tachyung was keep staring you but there is something new in his smile)