Twenty

Jungkook: I'm here my love.. (Wide smile)

Jimin: (teasingly) Ya.. i know your love..

Jungkook: (Shy smile) Ahhh..

Jimin: May be..

Jungkook: (drag his beg) Let's go Jiminshi..

(Jimin rolled his eyes)

Jimin: Coming you impatient guy.. (Run to him with his bag)

TIME SKIP...

(Taehyung was roaming in his room sadly thinking about you)

Taehyung: Should i go to her ?
she was crying.. (gose to door) have to check! (immediately stopped) She said I'm making it hard for her..

(Taehyung come back and sat on bed)

Taehyung: Why she said that? Why is she doing this? What is hard for her? (Taehyung was deep in thoughts when the doorbell rang)

Taehyung: Yn.. ( he quickly rushed to the door)

(He opened the door expecting you there but his jaw dropped seeing two unexpected person)

Jimin & Jungkook : (Happily) TAEHYUNGEI..

(separating their arms)

Taehyung: (shockingly) You both?

Jungkook: Are you not happy seeing us?

Taehyung: (smile) Of course i Am! (hug them) come inside..

(They come in room)

Taehyung: Why are you both here?

(Taehyung sat on bed and they both on sofa )

Jungkook: (mumbling) To meet my love! (smiling shyly )

Taehyung: What?

Jungkook: hum.. to meet our bhabhiji..

(Taehyung's smile disappeared)

Taehyung: To meet Yn! Not me?

Jimin: Of course we are here only for your
happiness.. (eye smile)

Taehyung: My happiness! (painfull smile)

(They both looks at him confusedly)

Jungkook: What happen tae?

Jimin: Why are you sounding sad? Did something happen between you two?

Taehyung: No.. nothing!( fake smile)

Jimin: Don't even dare to lie.. (stare)

Taehyung: (sadly) Nothing more..

Jungkook: (staring him sadly) Your eyes are telling there is so much..

(Taehyung looks at him and tell them everything about last night)

Jimin: (Sadly) That's so sad Taehyungeii..

Jungkook: Means she knows that you have feelings for her?

Taehyung: (looking down) I don't know. I just : told her that i wanna stay with her. She get to know... (Struggle his shoulder ) I don't know anything..

Taehyung: (guilty) I just know that i hurted her very much.. She was crying so much..

Jimin: Did you meet her today?

Taehyung: (shake his head as no ) I don't have enough courage.. what if i again hurt her?! (Teary eyes) I can't see tears in her eyes..

Jungkook: (immediately stand up) And we can't in your eyes! Let's talk with her..

Jimin: (stopping him) No jk! I think we have to give her some time. She must have something problem, that's why she is doing this. We'll talk tomorrow.

Jungkook: (nodding) Ok.

(Taehyung is still looking down sadly Jimin Let's go out tae! Your mood will get better..

Jungkook: Ya Taehyung. Let's go.

Taehyung: (Stands up sadly) Ok.

(Whole day went finally you come out a little from your blanket and looks out side of window for a while)

Yn: It's not good to west my whole day like this! i have so many works. If i do like this then what will happen.. Nothing !

(In all these thoughts your mind was only on Taehyung and last night)

Yn: He must be upset. ( sad pout)
I yelled on him. (throw blanket on your face) Ahh.. Why am i like this? I have to complete his outfit. what will he wear otherwise! (take off the blanket a little ) Should i call him?

(You sat up on bed and took your phone from night stand and find his number)

Yn: (Thinking) Should I call or not?? He also have phone, and my no. too. then he can also call me, but he didn't! Then why should i call him. ( angry pout)

(Hitting your phone with your forehead)

Yn: Ynahh.. You yelled on him, not he! (By mistake you called him) Ahh shit!! (Just in half ring he picked up the call) Taehyung (worriedly) Hello Ynahh?

Yn: Ah... Taehyungshi! I called you cuz i wanna tell you that I'll prepare your outfit in two days. and I'll send someone to take your measurements tod....

Taehyung: (cut you) Are you okay?

(You become shocked and silent with that sudden question)

Taehyung: Hello Yn ? Are you okay?

Yn: Hah.. Ya. I'm ok! Don't worry about your outfit. And.. And I'm sorry for last night. (You quickly said your last words and cut the call)

Taehyung: Yna.. Aish.. this girl..

Yn: Ahh.. why! Why does he always show that he cares about me? Why does he always ask such caring questions in that dangerous voice?(suddenly your eyes become wide) Is he have any kind of feelings for me? he is keep coming to me. and Last night! He said he wanna stay with me! and also going to ki...(wrap your mouth with your both hands in shock)

Yn: (Nodding as no) Noooooooo... God No! (joining hands) please.. He can't have those feelings for me! Please god.. (Tearful eyes) And if he have, please Don't let him confess it to me..

(Taehyung Jungkook and jimin were sitting at cafe when you called Taehyung)

Taehyung: (You cut the call) Yna.. Aish.. this girl..

Jimin: (curiously) What she said?

Jungkook: She said she wanna talk with you?

Taehyung: (sadly ) No. She said don't worry about your outfit I'll prepare it in two days.

Jimin: Ohhh... (sad pout)

Jungkook: She designed your outfit? ( surprisingly)

Taehyung: (proud smirk ) Ya.. she is so telented. wanna see what she designed for me?

Jimin: (teasingly) A.. ha.. Jungkook! See that proud smirk.

Jungkook: Ya. He is telling like she is his
wife. (smirk)

Taehyung: (Again smirk ) Ya.. soon to be wife.

Jungkook: Wo.. now show us, what our SoOn
be bhabhi made for you.

(They both give a teasing look to him)

Taehyung: Ya.. see. (show your design in his phone)

Jimin: Ohh.. ho.. Our bhabhi is really telented.

Jungkook: You'll look so unique and hot in this outfit. (teasing smile)

Taehyung: Of course. my girl has designed this. (shy smile)

Jimin & Jungkook: Ohhhh.... My girl..

Taehyung: Hey.. not your. Mine!

Jimin: Ya.. your girl. we'll talk tomorrow with Yn. She'll be your girl.

Jungkook: No tenson, Taehyungeii.. (wide smile)

CONTINUE....