Twelve

After a four days...

(You have a flight to Paris tonight so you are packing your bags)

Zia: (Giving her crop top) Yn take this! And this pant, and this earrings will look good on this black top. take this hills, and this shoes.. and do you need any jacket? (still don't know that you are staring her)

Zia: Ya! Take this my favourite jacket.. annndd... this hair pins, is so cute take this too. (smiling)

(She puts that everything on your bag without looking at you while you are just sitting near the beg glaring at her)

Zia : ( looking into her jewellery box ) Yn ? do you have any purple necklace? (smile) Ah.. (come to you) Take this it will look good. (She finds the palace to put that necklace in bag) Ah.. where should i put it? (looks at you with pout)

(Now she get to know that you are glaring at her

Yn: (suddenly stand up) Ghusha de! dhusha de sab kuch usmain. (put everything inside)

Zia: (staped back ) Hey.. Why are you suddenly becoming cat ?

Yn: Then what should i do !

Yn: I'm just going there for 10 days. not for rest of my life that you are giving me your everything..

Zia: Ya. i know it's just 10 days still it's so much..(angrily) And what if you need something there? I won't be there to help you.

Yn: (like a sad cat) I know! Why are you becoming angry?

Zia: because I'll miss your anger. ( sad pout)

Yn: Ohh.. (hug her ) I'm just going for 10 days after that I'll be back to you.. (smile)

Zia : I know but still. ( wipe her little tear )

Yn: (again hug) I'll miss you too!

(You both are swinging in hug)

Yn: Hah.. but I'm not taking all those things with me!

(she glared you so you also show your big eyes to her)

Zia: Ok! but somethings you have to take..

Yn: Ok! (smile)

[No one can tell that you both met only one and half year ago because in such a short span of time you two have become so close, you two have become like childhood friends ]

After a day...