Ten

(It's raining a lightly and Taehyung is walking on America street, when he saw a girl walking in front of him little far away)

Taehyung: Yn! is she Yn? (You fix your hair behind your ear showing up your face) Ya.. she is Yn. (Yell ) Yn ! ( run) Yn..

(You turns back and see Taehyung is coming towards you while running)

Yn: Taehyungg... (You also started running forward)

Taehyung: (frown) What? ( loudly) Why are you running too?

Yn: (yell while running) Because the dog is running behind you too.

Taehyung: dog? (He stopped in his track and looked back and see a hoofed dog coming towards him and saliva was falling from his mouth) Eommmmaaaaa...

( He quickly started running like cat )

Taehyung: ( scared ) Yn.. run.......

Yn: You run quickly... he is just behind you.. (Taehyung again looked back to see how far
the dog is and again turn)

Taehyung: Yn...? Where she goneee... aahh..

(He was finding you when two tiny hands grabbed his waist and pulled him behind the car)

Taehyung: What... (You put your hand over
his mouth and signal him to shut up then look to the other side of the car to see if the dog is gone or not!)

(You were concentrating on dog when Taehyung's whole concentration is only on you. the way your light brown hair is coming on your face is making you more beautiful and attractive. Taehyung's eyes shines seeing your chocolatey eyes. He smiles unknowingly and you can feel it cuz your hand is still on his mouth)

(The dog finally went away and you looks at him after leaving a relief sigh)

(You see he's staring into your soul deeply and you get lost in his stares)

(He lightly kisses your palm making you flinch and you quickly take you hand away)

Yn: (nervously) Hh. . Hi.. (You were about to turn but he pin you to the car and lock you up in between his arms)

Yn: (shocked) What a-are You d-doing? (He comes more closer) W-why are you coming clo-close?

Taehyung: How can i not come closer? Finally
you are in front of me.. finally I'm caging you in my arms. finally after the one and half year I'm seeing your face.. Finally.. (His shiney gaze turns into dark to emotional one)

Yn: Why are you saying like this?

Taehyung: where were you Ynahh? I searched for you everywhere.. Why did you leave me? Why didn't you come back? Why didn't you come back to meet me? To hear me? Why did you make me wait so much? (His eyes became teary)

Yn: (teary eyes) Taehyung why.. Taehyung (sniff) Leave it, no more west of time.. i wanna tell you that..

Boy: Yn! ( he comes there and you both looks at him) What is happening? (Taehyung take few steps back)