Seventeen

AT NIGHT...

(You are sitting on your bed with your stuffs and designing outfit for your love)

Yn: (smiling) He likes unique things. Then let's design something unique ! ( thinking ) Mostly he wears suits.

(Playing with pencil while pouting )

Yn: Something unique with suit.. !!! (Immediately lighted up) Yaaa.. I got it.. (You started drowing) Hair style? I love his fluffy haiiiirs!! ( cute pout) Leave.. I'll think about it later. (started drowing the hands ) His perfect hands..

(You remember him holding your hand all day)

Yn: (deep in thoughts) I spend full day with him. (You can't decide whether you should be happy or feel sad. Your heart tells you to be with him. but your mind says that it is better for you to stay away from him)

Yn: Ever since I met him here, he is staying close to me! That day he was continuously looking at me, and that Gaze! I saw so much Pain. Love and Wonder in that one gaze. (frowing) And Suddenly he hugged me!

Yn: He hugged me like. Like he was waiting for me and Finally i was in front of him. Why? He is keep finding something to stay with me. to stay close to me. Why? (In those thoughts you didn't even realise when your breaths became heavy and faster)

Yn: Why he knows everything about me? (full sweaty) WHY? Ahh.. (can't breathe properly) Me-Medicine.. ( finding in drawer ) Where did i put it! (finally you find it out and quickly swallowed) Ahh.. (laying while closed eyes and taking deep breaths)

Yn: Calm down Yn! may be you are thinking too much! (You lay down for a while then sat up again) Let's complete this design.. and just give it to him.. Then I'll be never go in front of him! Yes..

(You again started drawing)

NEXT DAY
In Lisa's room...

(You knocked on her room door)

Yn : Unnie, can i come in ?

Lisa: (Yell) ya..

(You slowly open the door and gose inside)

Lisa: (standing next to window) Good morning !

Yn: ( wide smile)

Yn: (smile back) Good morning. i come to show you your outfit design...

Lisa: (excitedly) Really?

Yn: Ya. (handed her the design paper) if you don't like it then.. I'll change it..

Lisa: (looking at the paper) No need! This is perfect. (looks at you) You are really good designer..

Yn: Thank you.

Lisa: You can prepare this dress!

Yn: Ok!

(you turned and were about to leave but lisa called you)

Yn: (turns to her ) Yes?

Lisa: (coming towards you) Are you free today after the noon?

Yn: May be, Why?

Lisa: I wanna go to jewellery shop to buy some jewellery.. If you are free then we both can go.

Yn: Ok.. Call me when you wanna go. (smile)

Lisa: (smile) Okay! (You left the room)

(You come out from Lisa's room and now standing outside of Taehyung's room)

Yn: (Panicking) God! Ottokhe.. I'll tell someone to give it to him.. ( sadly) but what if he doesn't like it? I have to again meet him.. (pout) Yn Just go inside and handed this paper to him and come out quickly.. God pls help me. nothing happens else..