Five

TIME SKIP.....

(You all are standing in living room with sad face)

Namjoon: (looking at you) Now it's our time to go.

Yn: But, at least stay for lunch. (requesting face) It's already 11 am.

Namjoon: No Yn. I am sorry but I have already booked the flight ticket and it is in 2 hours. And the airport is also far from here. so we have to leave now. (smile)

Yn: (sadly) Oh.. But can you stay 10 minutes. my best friend is coming. she is also an Army. (high tone) A MADd Armyy..! Please...

(You were saying please but a crazy voice cut your words and you all looks at that side)

???: YNNAAHHhhh..

Yn: Nandu?

(she is coming inside from entrence door while staring at BTS like a mad girl)

(You gose to her and hold her hand)

Yn: Hey..(frown) why were you screaming?

Nandini: They are really BTS? (looking at them with wide eyes)

(You smiles and they also smiles seeing her shocked face)

Jimin: (smiling) Yes, Nandu! We are really BTS! (She started jumping while holding your hand)

Nandini: JiMinnNnn..! Ynah.. Jimin called me with my nick name!! Ohh.. myy.. god.. Aahh..

J-hope: Nice to meet you beautiful Army!

(Now she gone out of control)

Nandini: (sream) AHHHHHHH.

(You all wraps your hands around your cars)

(She quickly leave your hand) Don't touch me Yn. I'm so expensive cuz J-hope called me BEauliFfulll... Ahh..

(Jungkook and jin are laughing silently)

(You hit her head bit lightly)

Yn: Come in your senses. you crazy girl. (Jin and Jungkook immediately stopped laughing and Taehyung raised his eyebrows) (After getting a slap on head from you she come in her senses)

Nandini: Ahh.. Ok. ok. (take a deep breath and smiles) looks at them and bow)
Annyonghaseyo.. Fm Nandini ! And nice to meet you all.

BTS: Hello! (smiling)

Nandini: (professionally) I'm sorry for my crazy behaviour. I just became overwhelmed

Suga: Ya.. you were looking so crazy. (Jin slightly hit his hand)

Jin: oh.. it's ok.

Namjoon: Ok. Yn! We have to leave now.

Yn: Hah.. can i take a selfie with you all ? (puppy eyes)