Nineteen

Taehyung: He.. helo. Hello, Yn..

Yn: (worriedly) Tae.. Taehyung? What happen?

Taehyung: (sniff) Dosa come to xxxxx bar quickly!

Yn: (frown) Bar?

Taehyung: (scream) Doooosaaaa.

(cut the call)

(You didn't think anything after hearing his scream and quickly grabbed your purse and move to that bar)

(You reached at the bar which he said and now you were finding him when you again heard a loud noise)

Taehyung: (drunk ) DOSAAAA...

Barman: (trying to hold him) Sir...please call someone.

Taehyung: My Dosa is coming.. i called her.
(You saw him yelling on barman full drunk) (singing in drunk voice) Dosaaa.. Come NaAahh.. (He lost his belence and were about to fall but you quickly grabbed him before the barman) (Taehyung looks at you smiles)

Taehyung: (Happily) Ynaahhh... You are here. (to barman) See my dosa is here.. i told you nah.. ( looks at you) She'll come.. See. she is here for me.. (smiling) (You looks around and see everyone is staring you both)

Yn: (Looks at him) Taehyung! What is all this hah ?

Taehyung: You don't know ? ( separate his
hand and spin) This is a bar.. ( comes to you) The drinks are so good here.. do you wanna try? Wait! waiter.. (He was going to the counter with his unsteady step but you caught him again)

Yn: No. I don't wanna try.. let's go..

Taehyung: Wait nah.. its really amazing. Waiter..

Yn: I said No! (glared him and he pouted so cutely) Let's go. (dragging him out)

Taehyung: (yelling ) I'll come back. (stretching out his hands towards bar)

(You took his both hand in front and hold him tightly from his waist tieing his hands between your grip)

Yn: Let's goo.

Taehyung: (yelling) Ynahhh...

Yn: Walk silently.. (again glare)

(You both finally reached to his room

Taehyung: (holding you ) Ynahh.. (pulling you out) let's go out..

Yn: (drag him back) Nooo.. Tae.. Taehyung.

Taehyung: I wanna stay with you..

Yn: I'm here.. let's go in..

(You were managing to drag his heavy body into his room but you slip and fell down and Taehyung on you)

(You tryed to come out from his grip but he pulled you closer)

Yn: Taehyung what are you doing?

Taehyung: (drunk voice ) I wanna stay with you.

Yn: I'm here. leave me. ( try to take his hand off )

Taehyung: (tights his grip) No. if I'll leave you. you'll leave me again as you did before.

(You don't know but you felt so pain in your
heart hearing him)

Yn: I never leave you. but. (painfully )
I can't stay with you too. (Holding his hand which is on your waist )

(He puts his head on your head and back hug you more tightly)

Taehyung: Why? ( sad pout) Why we can't stay together?

Yn: (sadly) Because we can't..

Taehyung: Why are you saying like this?
We'll be so happy togather. We'll play together., work together, eat together.. drink together.. (shy smile) Sleep together.. like this.. for rest of our lives.. ( smile while close eyes) (Your eyes become teary )

Yn: I..I can't be there for rest of your lif.. (He grabbed your lips with his hand to make you shut up)

Taehyung: No. useless words. (He turns your face towards his and smiles) We'll be happy (rubbing your cheek with his thumb gently) and together for rest of our lives..

(You both looks deep into each other eyes that suddenly Taehyung shifted his gaze on your lips and starts coming closer to your face) (First you also looked at his lips but suddenly realises the situation and quickly sat up)

Yn: No. Taehyung! (looking down) You are making it more hard for me.. ( tears in your eyes)

(You were about to stand up but he grabbed your hand making you turn to him)

Taehyung: I really want you for..
(You stand up immediately )

Yn: (Turn) You are drunk Taehyungshi.. Go and sleep..

(You started walking but he quickly pinned
you to the wall)

Taehyung: (deep and sober voice) I'm not drunk..

(You looks into his eyes shockingly)

Yn: What?

Taehyung: Yes. I'm in my full senses..

Yn: (more shocked) Soo... means that all was a drama? (pointing at the floor)

Taehyung: I wasn't just drunk.. Other than that, all the words were real.

(You looked down and took a deep breath)

Yn: (seriously) Leave me.

Taehyung: Yn please nah.. listen me on..

Yn: (Hard voice) Leave me Taehyung.. Taehyung: Ynaah.. i really want us..

Yn: (angrily glare at him) I SAID LEAVE ME KIM TAEHYUNG! IT'S ALREADY SO HARD FOR ME TO SEE YOU EVERYDAY And You arE Making it MORE HARDER THAN HARDER..

(Tears fell down from your eye)

(Taehyung was stuned. he took two steps back while still looking at you with his tearful eyes)

(You started him for few seconds and then quickly left his room)

(Taehyung frustratedly throw a pillow and moved his hands through his hair and sat on bed)

Taehyung: Why are you doing this YNNNN...

(You come in your room and close the door. That's it! That was your limit to control your tears)

(You sat next to the door and started crying your heart out)

Yn: (sobbing) I'm sorry Taehyungshi. I never want you to make you sad or cry.. but i CAN'T.. i can't do anything.. I can't be with you even if I want to.. I can't give you a love that will give you heartbreak pain..

Yn: I'm sorry Taehyung.. I'm sorry for making you cry.. I'M SORRY.. Ahhh.. (You started heaving) Ahh.. ( you slowly stands up and find your medicine) Where ah.. Here.. ( you quickly gulped it without water and again fell down next to the bed)

Yn: (tears rolling down ) I'm sorry Taehyung. I don't wanna spoil your life or make you cry your whole life..

Next morning...

??: I'm here my love....(Wide smile)

CONTINUE....