Twenty One

Recap....

Jungkook : You'll look so unique and hot in this outfit. (leasing smile )

Taehyung: Of course, my girl has designed this. (shy smile )

Jimin & Jungkook : Ohhhh....... My glrLI...

Taehyung: Hey.. not your. Mine !

Jimin : Ya.. your girl, we'll talk tomorrow with Yn. She'll be your girl.

Jungkook : No tenson, Taehyungeii. .
(wide smile)

....................................................................

Jimin: (looking at Jungkook ) He's smiling so much.. (Teasingly ) Do you know tae why he is here?

Taehyung: (shocked ) He also have some work? I thought he's here to help me.

Jimin: No.. He is here fo----

Jungkook : (cut him) Hey.. let's go.. Yn will send someone. ( looks at Taehyung) You wanna disappoint her ? ( started walking )

Jimin: Ya.. we know..

(They also started walking while smiling )

Next Morning...

( Jungkook enters in Taehyung's room excitedly )

Jungkook : ( Yelling ) TaEhYunG. . .

( Taehyung is coming from bathroom while making irritated faces )

Taehyung: Why are you screaming ?

Jimin : so Yn can get to know that he is calling you. Right Jaykay. . ? (looks at him with done face ) ( Jungkook giggles )

Jimin: ( looks at Taehyung ) Are you ready?

Taehyung: (confused ) For what ?

Jimin: We HaVe to talk with Yn !

Taehyung: ( waving his hand while going back ) No.. No. . No. . ! I'm not coming with you both.

Jungkook & Jimin: ( narrow eyes ) What ?

Taehyung: (sitting on bed) You both said we'll talk with her. I never said I'll also come with you both.

Jungkook : We are going to talk about you. and you..

Taehyung: No! I'm not coming with you both.

Jimin : But why? (frown)

Taehyung: She was angry on me, and was hurt so much.. (sadly ) I don't wanna hurt her more. otherwise I can't handle myself. ( pout while looking down )

Jimin : Then we'll leave you both Alone. ( smirk) Taehyung give him a death glare (Jimin quickly changed his experiences)

Jimin: let's go nahh..

Taehyung: You both go.. and convence her to talk with me..

Jungkook : ok! ( pulling jimin ) let's go Jimin.

Jimin: (Jerk his hand ) Wait! Why are you in so hurry? You are that much curious to meet her!? Wait ! ( wide eyes ) Don't tell me she is that love you were screaming for at the airport!?

Taehyung: (looks at jimin with shock ) WHAT ?

Jimin: Ya. he was screaming that (coping Jungkook's exp. ) "I'm here my love".

Taehyung: (angrily ) Jeon Jungkook! You called my girl your Love ? (Going towards him while Jk was back stepping ) How Dare You to Call Her like that HAH??

Jungkook : Listen Taehyungeii.. I didn't call her..

Taehyung: No lie JK !

(At same time doorbell rang and Jungkook run to the door)