Part 6

Rose again flinched and moved.

Y/n : Jimin leave me Please.!

Jimin didn't listen her.

Y/n : JIMIN LEAVE ME IT'S HURTING.!

She harshly jerked off his hand.

But suddenly Jimin felt something wet in his hand. He stopped and looked at his hand in which he was holding y/n's hand. And he got shocked, he looked at y/n. Y/n looked away. Jimin's little hand was covered with blood which was coming from
y/n's knuckles.

Jimin : W...what is this.?

Y/n didn't reply.

Jimin : ANSWER ME.!!!

Y/n : IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS MR.PARK JIMIN.!!

She said in angry tone yet her eyes were shining with tears. She pulled back her hand. And again looked at Jimin.

" Oh my god are they gonna fight.?"

" What's wrong with them?"

Students started gossiping

Y/n : And please just stay away from me. Why the hell you are being too much huh.! I'm not your girlfriend or something that you are showing your rights on me.! I just don't want to be with you man why don't you understand?? You are annoying. You irritates me that's it just leave me alone.!

With that Y/n sat back on the last bench. Jimin was looking at her with teary eyes, whole class was shocked by y/n's behaviour. Taehyung stood up and came to Jimin. He held his shoulder but Jimin removed his hand and went out of the class.

Rose was also there and she was very angry cause of y/n's behaviour.

Rose : You'll regret it Y/n!

Y/n was about to cry but somehow she held her tears back. She was controlling her imotions, she couldn't even breath properly. She was feeling something heavy in her chest.

Y/n in mind : I'm sorry Jimina I'm really sorry please forgive me, but I...I don't have any other option to make you hate me. I'm sorry .!

Time skipped.

It was lunch time Y/n was walking in the hallway but suddenly someone held her arms and pulled her in a dark corner. Y/n's back touched the wall and her shoulders were held by strong hands.

Y/n : Who the hell---

She stopped when she saw the person. It was THE JEON JUNGKOOK.!

Y/n : You.?

Jungkook : Ya that's me!

Y/n : What the hell are you doing.?

Jungkook : I also wanna ask the same question that WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING Y/N.?

He asked with very angry face while tightening his grip on y/n's shoulders.

Y/n : What do you mean.?

She said while struggling to getting off from his grip.

Jungkook : Don't act like you don't know anything! Why are you behaving like this huh.!? You behave rude with us that's alright but what's about Jimin.? What's his fault.? He is you best friend right so how can you say those harsh words to your friend.? What's with that attitude.?

Y/n's eyes again got teary.

Y/n : Leave me.!

Jungkook : Answer my fucking questions.!

Y/n : I said leave me.!

Jungkook came more close to her face.!

Jungkook : I thought you are a nice girl, that's why I let Jimin to be friends with you.! But because of you first time I saw him crying so badly, he is not even eating something nor talking with someone. He was happy with you but you just made him double sad. I shouldn't let him be close with you cause I know very well people like you.! First you comes in others life, make them feel special, and when you get bored of them, You leave them like nothing.