Part 12

"My legs went numb,I fell on my legs as I couldn't stand anymore...tears were continuously dropping from my eyes..."

"HOW COUOD HE ABUSED HER OWN DAUGHTER JUST BECAUSE SHE WENT OUT..?" was the only thing I was thinking. Now everything started becoming clear in mind as the reason behind her sudden change and his abusive father started making connections with each other.

Taehyung : Is this why y/n stopped talking to Jimin and others cause she is afraid that if he'll get know about us he'll abuse y/n.?

Taehyung quickly stood up and wiped his tears. He looked inside the house and saw y/n was still unconscious.

Taehyung : I cant leave her like this..I have to do something. She'll die like this.no..no..no..no..!

With that he started searching for something and soon he found some tiles...he quickly gathered them. He stood on those tiles and went inside through the window.

He quickly ran to her and kneeled down. He held y/n's head and placed it on her lap.

Taehyung : Y/n.!!..Y/n..!! Please open your eyes...Y/n.?? Can you hear me
y/n.??

She didn't reply so Taehyung slowly carried her in his arms and went inside a room.

He placed her on bed and started searching for first aid box.....he checked the drawers, closet, table, he almost Checked the entire room. But he didn't find it.

Taehyung : Damn.!! Where the hell is first aid box.

Then he went outside and he finally found the box on the table which was placed outside the room.

Taehyung : Finally.!!

He hurriedly went inside the room and started treating her wounds. His hands were shaking while treating her wounds and his eyes were teary.

Taehyung : I'm sorry y/n...we couldn't understand you. You suffered so much alone. You should have told us..atleast to jimin.!

Time passed.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch looking at y/n.

Taehyung : When will you open your eyes y/n.??

Then suddenly he heard footsteps from outside.

Taehyung : Shit.!! It must be her fucking father.

He stood up and slowly went towards the door he unlocked the door and peek outside. He saw Y/n's father.

Taehyung : So I was right.?

He saw thag he was drunk and he straight went to his room without noticing anything. Taehyung sighed in relief.  He closed the door and again turned towards Y/n.!

Taehyung : Such a bustard he is.! First he abused her own daughter then came home drunk and moreover he didn't even bother to look at y/n if she is okay or not.? Atleast he should've checked her after he beated the shit out of my angel...

Taehyung pauses.

Taehyung : "MY ANGEL"?? What am I saying.?

The he looked at y/n and and went towards her slowly taking a seat beside her. He leaned to her face and looked at her.

Taehyung : I think I am not wrong.? She looks like an angel truly. But why this angel has to suffer so much..Isn't she supposed to be happy.?

Then he held her cheek and caressed it.

Taehyung : Don't worry y/n..Now I'm with you and I know everything. You won't get hurt anymore! I wonder why you didn't tell this to Jimin.? Cause as far as I know Jimin told us that you told him everything so I thought he knows everything about you.!