Part 17

Y/n : WHAT.??

Jungkook threw the towel on couch and put his hands in his pockets.

Y/n : What the hell are you saying.?

Jungkook : I said I kidnapped you.

Y/n looked at him then she looked at the door. She quickly moved towards door in the hope that she might escape but Jungkook was fast enough to hold her. He held her arm and pulled her towards him.

Y/n : Leave me.!!

Jungkook was silently looking at her with blank face.

Y/n : I said leave me... I'll kill you.!

Jungkook : I'm already dead.!

Y/n pauses and looked at him.

Jungkook realized what he said.

Jungkook : I... I mean just shut up and sit back on the bed.

Y/n : Why should I listen you.. just leave me I wanna go.!

Jungkook : You cannot go anywhere and you have no other option but to obey me.

Y/n : No.!!

She pushed him but he again pulled her and this time he pulled her really very close.

Y/n just pauses and Jungkook also.

They did 10 second eye contact challenge and then Jungkook looked away.

Y/n moved back and also looked away.

Y/n : Please leave me.!

Jungkook looked at her.

Jungkook : Hm.. I will but not yet.!

Y/n : Not yet.? Then when.?

Jungkook : Whenever I feel like.

With that he left her and stood infront of the mirror and started drying his hairs.

Y/n : What do you mean by Whenever I feel like.? What about me.? I'm not your toy or something that you will use and throw Whenever you want. Just leave me I want to go my house and-

She couldn't complete her words cause Jungkook pulled her by her waist and covered her mouth with his hand.

Y/n flinched and her eyes went bigger.

Jungkook : You speak too much don't you think.?

Y/n blinked her eyes multiple times trying to process what the hell is going on.?

Jungkook : Now quietly sit on you bed, take rest and wait like a good girl until I come back. Okay.?

Y/n didn't move.

Jungkook : Okay.?

Y/n nodded her head and then Jungkook smiled and softly left her.

Jungkook : Don't even try to jump off the window.

He said and left.

Y/n heard that he was locking the door from outside.

Y/n : What kind of kidnapper is this.? But what should I do now .? I have to go outside at any cost. My mom must be waiting for me, but there's no way to escape.

She looked around and noticed a window but it was permanently locked.

Y/n : Shit.!! How will I go outside now.?

She was thinking about this but suddenly her head started aching. She held her head and sat on bed.

Y/n : What the fuck is going on.? Now why the hell my head started aching so badly out of sudden.?