Part 21

Jungkook : Please don't run from me. I can't live without you anymore.

Y/n: W..what.?

Jungkook : I know you might find it strange but please. Don't leave me like this. I really love you very much.  It is possible that you do not feel for me what I feel for you. I fell in love with you the first time you approached me. Only now have I realised how crazy I am in love with you. I have never felt like this for any girl, but whenever you come in front of me, my senses stop, my heart starts beating loudly and I am unable to see anything else except you. Your name is on every heartbeat of mine.  I can live even without breath, but now living without you is very difficult. You can take how much time you need, I will not use any force.  But please don’t say that you don’t love me. I will not say that you will find someone better than me, rather I will make myself better for you.  I have given myself to you, now I have no control over myself. I have lost a lot in my life but now I can't lose you.

Y/n was just stunned by his words.

Jungkook hugged her more tightly.

Y/n felt something wet on her shoulder.

Y/n : Is he crying.?

She thought and then she hesitantly rubbed his back.

Jungkook : I know you will forget everything soon. But I promise when you'll remember everything I will again confess my love to you. No matter how many times I have to do this I will never let you forget that how much I love you.

Y/n : My...my memory is back.

Jungkook pulled away.

Jungkook : What..? You.. You really remember everything.?

Y/n nodded and Jungkook smiled.

He hugged her and this time he held her against his chest.

Jungkook : I'm so happy that your memory is back.

Y/n gulped.

Y/n : Why the hell am I not pushing him. Why his touch is not disturbing me.? Why it's so comfortable.?

She thought then she slowly pulled away.

Jungkook looked at her.

Y/n : I wanna go back to my house.

Jungkook : Never.

Y/n looked at him.

Jungkook : I'll never send you to that jerk again. You have suffered enough now not anymore. Who knows what hell do with you this time.?

Y/n : Who are you talking about.?

Jungkook : Your so called father.!

Y/n stepped back.

Y/n : How...how do..do you know.?

Jungkook explained her everything.

Y/n looked down after hearing him.

Y/n : Does... Does Jimin also know.?

Jungkook nodded his head.

Jungkook : Y/n.!!

Y/n lost her balance but Jungkook held her.

Y/n started crying.

Jungkook : Please don't cry.!

Y/n covered her mouth with her hands and hid herself in Jungkook's embrace.

Y/n : He.. He must be angry on me.?

Jungkook : No.. he isn't! How could he get angry on his best friend.?

Y/n pulled away and looked at him.