Part 15

Y/n : It...it's..it's nothing like that.!

With that she pushed Taehyung and rushed off.

Jimin : Y/n.!

Y/n ran from Jimin and others. She came in hallway. It was empty. She stopped and took a deep breath.

Y/n : Thank God I ran from there.

She rubbed her chest then she started walking. She was peacefully going suddenly somebody held her wrist and pulled her in a corner.

Y/n was trying to shout but that person covered her face with hands. The corner was very dark.

??? : shhhhh.!!!

Y/n heard and she stopped struggling cause the voice was familiar.

The person slowly removed his hands from her mouth.

Y/n : Jungkook.?

Jungkook was looking at her face even through the darkness.

Y/n : What the hell are you doing.? Why you always pull me like this.?

Jungkook : Cause you don't listen peacefully and always left me with this option.

Y/n : What the hell you want from me.?

Jungkook : You.!

He said without even thinking once.

Y/n : What.?

She asked in confusion.

Jungkook : I... I mean... I want you to listen Jimin.

Y/n : I'm not interested.

Jungkook : Then In whom are you interested..? In that idiot Felix.?

Y/n : You are the one who is idiot here.

Jungkook tightened his grip on y/n's wrists.

Jungkook : Stop being close to him.

Y/n : Why it bothers you.? I can be close to anyone.. it's my wish. Why do you care..?

Jungkook : Cause I don't like that.!

Y/n : Do you really think that matters to me.?

Jungkook : Stop it y/n.

Y/n : I won't. And what if I am interested in him.? You have nothing to do with that.?

Jungkook : I said stop it y/n.

Now he is angry for sure. His anger is be like 🔥 and y/n's behavior is ⛽️

Y/n : I won't, and how dared you to call him Idiot.? He is 100 ways better then you and-

Jungkook : I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP.!!

Jungkook pulled her from her waist and almost shouted on her face making her shut her mouth and eyes.

Y/n's breath got heavy. She couldn't dare to open her eyes.

Jungkook looked at her then after seeing her reaction his anger fell down. He was silently staring at her face closely. He held her cheek and then placed her head on his chest. His one hand was holding her waist while the other was caressing her head. His face face resting on y/n's shoulder.

Jungkook : I'm sorry.! I shouldn't have to shout at you.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes only seeing him wrapping around her.

Y/n : L..leave me Please..!

Jungkook : I'm not feeling good y/n.

Y/n noticed the change in his voice. His voice was be like if he will cry.