Part 11

Y/n eyes got widened as her whole body started trembling...there was sweat all over her face and suddenly she went numb.!

Jimin looked at her phone..he was about to speak but then he noticed her face.

Jimin in mind : Why is she like this.? It's just her dad or nothing. Why is she so scared.?

Jimin : Y/n !!

He shaked her body.

Y/n looked at him with fear then she looked away.

Jimin : What happened...why are you not picking up the call .?? It's your dad or nothing.

Y/n : Yeah actually...I'm...actua...I.. me..I mean I'm...

Jimin noticed the trembling in her voice. He hugged her and Pat her head.

Jimin : Calm down.!

Y/n held his T shirt from his waist and closed her eyes.

Jimin : What happened y/niee.?

Y/n pulled back and grabbed her bagpack.

Y/n : I have to go.

Jimin : You didn't answer me.

Y/n : Nothing I'm alright.!

Y/n unlocked the door. Before she could step out Jimin said.

Jimin : Is something wrong with your father.?

Y/n quickly turned to him and got panic.

Y/n: N....No...It's....nothing is wrong.. everything is okay...actually I...I.. didn't tell him that....I'm coming here...so he....he must be worrying about me...yeah.. it's nothing else.!

Jimin looked at her suspiciously.

Jimin : Are you sure.?

Y/n : I'm....Yeah.!

Then again her phone rang. And before anything could happen y/n ran with the speed of the light.

Jimin : Y/N..!!!

She left.

Jimin : Something is wrong with her father.?

On the other side y/n was running like if the road was breaking behind her. Cause of running her body got exhausted and she fell on her knees...she got some scratches on her hand and knee...she again stood up and started running.b( Dashi run run run 🏃‍♀️ Run bulletproof run yeah you got a run..run bulletproof run..okieee sorry)

And just in 30 mins she reached her house. She stopped infront of the door and held her knees...breathing heavily....But still she managed to drag her body to held the door and before she could open it....somebody open the door and she fell on the ground as her pretty face kissed the floor.

She hissed in pain then somebody kicked on her tummy making her scream in pain....her father held her hairs and made her stand....

Y/n : Dad...ahhhhhh.!!!

Y/n's Dad : WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU.??

Y/n : Ahhhhhhh.!! Appa leave me ahhhhhhhhh.

She said while crying...her father threw her on the floor again and her head hit the wall.

Y/n : Arghhhhhhh.

Her father started moving to her as she was crawling back...

Y/n : Appa I'm sorry...PLEASE don't..(Coughing) please don't beat me I'm so..(Crying).

Y/n's Dad : Tell me where the hell were you.?

Y/n : I was with my-

Y/n's Dad : BOYFRIEND.?

✨WHISPERS OF SEVEN ANGELS ✨ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें