Part 19

She said and looked at him.

Night passed.

MORNING TIME:

Jungkook's POV:

My sleep got interrupted when the sun light hit my eyes. I opened my one eye and saw it's morning then I rolled back and my eyes went on clock. It's 9 am. Wait...what.? I quickly sit up and looked around.

Jungkook : How could I sleep so much.? And why my head is aching?

Then I realized that it's the room in which I locked y/n.

Jungkook : Y/n.!

I stood up and ran outside. I started finding her here and there but she was nowhere.

Jungkook : Y/n.!!

I shouted her name but didn't get ant response. I stopped and sat on the couch.

Jungkook : And why would she reply to me.? She hates me. Even if she is here she won't answer. Huh.! I really lost her.!

I said and grabbed my head.

Just then somebody tapped on my shoulder from behind. I look back and saw y/n was standing behind me. I quickly stood up.

Jungkook : Y/n.?

My mind relaxed after seeing her.

Then I noticed two cups of Tea in her hands.

Jungkook : So she was preparing Tea. Wait... but for me too.?

I was lost in my own thoughts until she spoke.

Y/n : Here.

She said and moved a cup towards me.

I smiled and grabbed the cup.

Jungkook : You didn't run away.?

Y/n : No actually... Never mind'l, it's none of your business.

She said and started walking away.

Jungkook : Thanks for the Tea by the way.

She stopped.

Y/n : I put poison in it !

Jungkook : Never mind..I'd love to die.!

I said and took a sip.

She looked back me strangely and then she went away.

I took a deep breath and took a seat on couch.

The only thing that was going on in my mind was " WHY DIDN'T SHE RUN.?" I mean she had an opportunity to run away from here but she didn't.! Doesn't it sounds so strange.? What's going on in her mind. Just yesterday she wanted to leave and now she is roaming around like she owns this house. She is like maths, I can never understand her properly. Actually..... No ! Wait wait wait.. What happened last night.?

I placed the cup on table and stood from my seat in shock.

Jungkook : I was drunk.! Oh shit damn. Did I say something that she shouldn't have known.? Oh...what the hell is going on.!!

I tried to remember but I couldn't see anything properly.

I slapped my face and again threw myself on the couch.

Jungkook : You are an idiot Jeon Jungkook..!

I closed my eyes and thought something.

Jungkook : Should I ask her.? But why would she tell me.?

I let out a sigh and then I looked at the cup of tea she prepared for me. I smiled and again grabbed it.

Jungkook : Who cares.? Whatever was to happen has happened, now there is no use regretting. Let it go, anyway I don't remember anything.