Part 18

Then she stood up and looked around. She saw Jungkook's photo. She grabbed that photo and took a clear look.

Y/n : Is he a Mafia or something.?

She put that photo down and again started roaming in the room.

It was almost night. Y/n was tired of roaming in the room, she stood Infront of the door. She held the door and let out a sigh.

Y/n : I wish I could open-

She stopped and went in shock. Cause the door opened when she twisted the handle.

Y/n : Oh my goodness. It's opened. Why the hell I didn't try before.? I was just roaming like a ghost in this room when the door was opened.? I'm so stupid.

She smiled and opened the door. She peeked outside and found nobody was there. Then she slowly closed the door behind her.

Y/n : Omo this house is so cool.

She said while admiring the house.

Y/n : It's exactly like my dream house. Totally my type.

Then a sound of breaking something grabbed her attention.

Y/n : What sound is this.?

She followed the direction, where the sound was coming.

Y/n : It feels like someone is breaking something.?

She came to a place.

Y/n : Waaaaoooow.! It's so beautiful.

She was lost in the place but then again she heard that breaking sound.

Y/n : Who the hell is breaking so many things.? It's so irritating.

Then a strong smell entered in her nose.

Y/n : Chee.... what kind of smell is this.?

She looked around.

Y/n : Wait...

She smelled.

Y/n : Ahhh, It's alcohol.! Yaak. It's so strong. But which punk is drinking at this hour..?

She took some steps ahead and then she saw a man was breaking everything that was coming in his sight.

Y/n : This brat. Who is he.?

She tried to look clearly.

Y/n : Wait... is it that boy who kidnapped me.?

She looked at the boy and finally he turned back and yes he was Jungkook.

Y/n : Shit.. I was right.! It's him.

Y/n went back and hid behind the couch.

Y/n : Oh please God please don't let him catch me please.