Talk

After emotional night tae was really sad he just wanted his child to be happy again
He felt not a good parent for his son. Dae came back in the room went to his room and hugged tae tight and said he loves
Him the most.

Tae too said he loves him too and tae and dae slept holding each other. Tae promised himself that he would do anything to make dae happy and do whatever it takes to protect Dae.

Next  day mrs jeon called tae and kook in her room.

They both came in the room

Mrs jeon : Kook my baby you love me right ?

Kook : mom ofcourse i love you more than anything

Mrs jeon: Tae my  baby you also love me right ?

Tae was suprised but immediatrly noded.

Tae : yes eomma ofcourse i love you

Mrs jeon : then will you guys fullfil my wish ?

Both looked at each other and were suprised but still  slowly nodded.

Mrs jeon: Tae i know it will be hard to trust or even do the thing i am gonna ask. But i know you from 6 months i know whatever you will do will be right and will be best.
Don't think i will be upset if you disagree but i will support you in your decision okay ?
Tae nodded

Mrs jeon: So i want  you and kook to get married, i want kook to be dae's dad and dad of the unborn baby.
I want to be their real grandmother

Both of them shouted

Tae kook :Whattt ????

Kook : what are you saying mom ?

Mrs jeon : kook i know u will be suprised but i know you love dae too like your son. Your bond is irreplaceable. Why don't you give that bond a name ?

Tae was just staring at nothing.

Kook : Just because you want to name the bond you want us to get married ? I love dae so much i can't see  him in pain want to protect him from everything but this could be done without naming the bond too right ? Mom how can just say that ?

Mrs jeon : kook please

Kook looked to his mom and sighed.

Kook : whatever taehyung will decide i agree to it.   he said Left the room

Mrs jeon: Tae baby say something ?

Tae : mom why ???

Mrs jeon : baby i am selfish i don't want to lose gem. I know i can't find a  better person for kook not better then you.
I know i can't find a person who will play a mother role for my other kids.
I know you will take care and love kook more than anything.
I know you will tie this together  and take care of this family after me.
I know you will be the best choice for my kook and my family.

Tae was looking at her with unexplainable emotions.

Mrs jeon: and baby kook my child i know  he  would try to  be best dad for dae and the baby in your tummy. He would try to be the best husband and would be your  best friend whom your children could look up for.
Tae think about your future too baby you are still young about your dreams. So both fulfill them togther. His set of dreams your dreams you both can help each other fulfill them.
Look baby i am not forcing you its your call.

Whatever you feel is right do it. Okay ?

Tae just nodded and left towards the back yard where he saw kook was also sitting playing with stone there.

Tae went and sat beside him.

Tae : Jungkook you won't go to restaurant ?

Kook : mom threw such a big bomb on me i closed it for today .... He chuckled.

Tae smiled.

Tae : jungkook can i ask you something ?

I am back 🥺❤️

Thats it guys

How was it ?????

Pls tell me

Thank you
23 random