Namjoon

Days went by slowly it was the day of the match.
Everyone so even felix will come with his hidden identity, soobin and yeonjun took a day off, tae and kook made sure they don't get phone call. muu is ready for her oppa's first inter school match. They have had matches before tomorrow  its his first inter school match.

It was an amazing day after a lot whinning and blackmailing it was decided that mrs jeon will also a be a part of the celebration yeonjun took the respomsiblity.

Today everyone were getting done with their work. So soobin called his client at home since this case was due soon. He need get his work fast so he could he enjoy his nephew's match tomorrow.

Tae and kook have returned from work and dae is sleeping from the practice.
Namjoon is still the same yeonjun take a lot of care. He is really happy there is positive effect or changes in him.

Muu was in her grandma's room telling her all the story that happened in her school.

Soobin was on the phone call.
Soobin then shouted

Soobin: tae hyung i am having a client coming over here.

Tae : okayyy i will come down in a minute look out for the snacks

Soobin : okayy.

In taekook room

Tae was massaging kook's back since he was complaining about the back pain earlier.

Tae : kook your back has gotten so stiff
Go to the steam room and sit there for a while.

Kook: baby i wanna just sleep.

Tae : you will get a  good sleep baby after the steam.

Kook nodded saying a small ok.

Kook: babyyy i am gonna need your support.

Tae : okayyy mr jeon jungkook i will keep this oil in the washroom and come.

Kook nodded.

Kook: baby do you want anything ?

Tar frowned

Tae : as in ?

Kook: like some gift or something.

Tae blushed and said.

Tae : maybe a whole day with you ?

Kook: oh .....

Tae : oh ..

Kook: done 22 september is gonna be just me and you

Tae : okayyy okayyyy mister JJK lets take to the steam room.

Kook: btw just sayinh there are many way to  let out the steam yk.

Tae : i know what you mean answer is NO.
I need to jump and run tomorrow.

Kook : i will be -
Tae : no kook lets go i have to take snacks tooo lets goo

Kook : my husband is merciless
Whishpered slowly
Tae : i heard it come one get up.

Meanwhile
Soobin client ring the door bell.

Soobin: please come in

?? : yes thank you
In a very low voice.

Soobin : please take a seat on the couch.

Soobin and the client started dicussing their they didn't see a couple coming dowstairs bickering they were so involved in the convo.

Tae hurriendly dropped the whinning baby near the steam room and proceed to wards the kitchen. He made some fresh and removed cookies that he made in the morning and came towards the people talking .