Relief

Skip to the training centre.

It took them 2 hours to reach the centre. Dae woke up and muu was really happy for god knows what reasons.

Tae was blushing, exicited, nervous to meet jungkook after so many days. He missed his husband a lot. These foreign feelings are making him very nervous.

Tae pov
All these feelings are overwhelming, you know you i want keep kook with me all the time, to do anything to just see him smile, to make him happy, to be the reason of this smile, to be there for him when he needs me, I don't know these feelings but these days i realised that living without him  is also getting difficult. When ever he video calls my heart beats fast because I just miss him so much that even getting see him for a sec makes me giddy, makes me happy, make feel that i won the world. I just feel i am in love with a guy who is become my everything. Yes i know its love maybe its not the same for him but for me he is my man.

(Oh man who is gonna tell him now how much goner Kook is for him)

Author pov

They reached and felix parked the car  in the parking area when felix went to reception area tae was standing there with kids.

Felix came back running.

Felix : hyung they are in the cafeteria there

Tae : okay lets suprise him.

Tae was nervous and happy he was exicited to see his husband.

Tae, kids and felix reached the gate of cafteria when tae texted hobi to come out.
Who came running and hugged tae and others.

He slowly took them to kook and they stood behind them.
Kook was immersed in the project seeing phone again and again since tae didn't call him nor is picking up he is kinda also worried.

Dae who suprised that its his appa there he went and tapped kook's leg

Kook pov.
I felt a tap on my leg when i didn't attention since hobi hyung keeps annoying me.

Then again someone tapped and now i noticed its small hand in a snap i saw to my left seeing baby
My heart skipped a beat

Author pov

Kook: d-dae is it you omg.

He pecked him up and kissed all over his face

(Ignore the background) Credits to owner Source -pinterest

Credits to owner
Source -pinterest.

Kook had tears too then he heard

Aaaaaaa aaaaa  and flapping noices and he saw his princess with the person who brings light in his life, the one who made him realise his worth, the one who his heart beats for, the one whom makes him feel loved, the one he can't live without.
The love of his life his husband.

Kook: tae- you - muuu my baby.

He took muu kissed all her face and hugged her tigthly dae who had tears kissed his appa cheeks and whispered that he missed his appa.