Anniversarry

Ignore grammatical error any 🥺🤧

Days went by namjoon focused on his inner and physical healing jeon  family helped him alot.

Namjoon spends his time with the kids jeon brother. Jungkook and namjoon have gotten quite close.
Tae and namjoon are closer than ever still haven't spoken about jin,
What had happened? Why namjoon met with the accident? Even if so why didn't namjoon contact his family? His mother, his sister who loved him to death.

Well tae told namjoon whenever he feels like he could come and talk to tae. He would be always welcomed.
Because tae learnt his lesson, he once asked namjoon about his mother and  he had a panic attack just hearing the question .

Yeonjun then  told that the topic induced panic attack and they should wait for him to speak up about it by himself.

Tae or jungkook never opened about the topic again and let him talk whenever they wanted it.

Now namjoon was speaking without sluttering walking and also walking down the stair case.
He also spends time with mrs jeon he takes her to park and takes kids sometimes.

Well you can say  after hobi and yoongi have the tough competitor to be the best uncle.

Dae didn't utter anything that day he didn't tell his mumma that he heard a voice of a person they never wanted to see or hear of.

Muu she is just the same talktive baby fairy princess of her dad.

Today is the anniversarry of  our lovely couple today. They  marks their 7th year of the marriage.
Like everyyear they cut cake at night but kook had other plans for the day he asked his family if he could celebrate his anniversarry alone this year. He has something planned for them.
The thing is tae's three brother in law never leaves a bit to make his brother in law feel special no matter how busy they are in their lives they never miss their family members birthdays anniversarry.
They plan a special surpise for their brother and brother in law but this year things are gonne be different since jungkook himself that he has planned something.

Now kook standing in front of his brothers who are looking at him with smirk
Kook: why are you all looking at like that ?

Yeonjun: what did you plan huh ?
Asked smirking

Kook: that for me to know and execute. I don't think single peopl should know about it.

Felix :hyung don't rub it on our face that we are single

Rolled his eyes.
Soobin: hyung we are okay with it ignore this both you both happiness means alot to us

Kook: out of all three you are the only one wwith brains.
And he ran away because he knew his brothers won't leave him.

Kook also spoke to his children and his mom  who readily agreed.

Kook called tae who picked up in 2 rings

Kook: baby

Tae : kookiee  yess

Kook: when are you coming back

Tae : will be there in 10 mins

Kook: no waittt i will pick you up we are going out for a night

Tae : what ? What about kids eomma her meds

Kook: i have taken care of everything mr jeon

Tae giggled.

Tae : okay mr jeon but did my brother in law allow ?

Kook: well yesss
Kook said proudly.

Tae : impressive mr hubby come fast now

Kook went and picked tae on the way tae video called his family and also spoke to kids who were very happy because today is their late bed day since its gonna be uncles and babies with their lovely grandma day.