Soobin the junior lawyer.

Kook: why were you late jun ?

Kook asked and kept  the bag on the table.

Tae went bought water for kook.

Kook drank water and thanked tae for it.

Yeonjun: i-

Kook: don't even think of lying jun. You know that right ?

Tae looked at jun he encoraged him to speak and there is nothing to be scared of.

Yeojun: hyung's i wanna tell you something.

Taekook looked at him and nodded their head.

Yeonjun: tom principal has called my guardian and today i got detention.

Kook: detention why ?

Yeonjun: i hurted someone today.

Kook: w-what

Tae was also shocked.

Yeonjun looked down in shame

Kook: why ?

Yeonjun didn't say anything he kept looking down.

Kook : why yeonjun?
Asked sternly.
Tae also was looking for answer

???- he got bullied so much that he couldn't take it today and hit him back? Am i right jeon yeonjun ?

Yeonjun snapped his head to the to see soobin.

Tae and kook gasped.

Tae kook : w-what ?

Yeonjun was still and soobin had a blank face.

Soobin: Am i right JeonYeonjun ? Answer me ?

Yeonjun: so-obin

Soobin: i am asking you something? Fucking answer me right now !!! He shouted.
Felix came down running.

Felix : what happened why are you soo?

He looked at tae and kook who both tears and yeonjun who was scared and tears eyed.

He quickly went and closed his mother door has she was sleeping and went to his room where dae and muu where sleeping.
And came down back.

Soobin: yeonjun ANSWER MEEE
WERE YOU FUCKING BULLIED ALL THIS FUCKING TIME ??

All the eyes were on him. He knew he had to answer the truth now.

Yeonjun closed his eyes and nodded.
And every body was shocked.

Soobin went to him and check he folded his sleves everybody gasped seeing the bandage there.

Tae went to yeonjun slowly pucked his shirt up and couldn't control his tears there was big bruises which now turned black. Tae hugged jun tightly.

Tae : baby why didn't you tell us ?

Yeonjun started crying louder. Kook came and sat next to him. Tae backed away and kook hugged him tightly started comforting him.
Saying all sweet words to him.
Tae backed away because he knows inside jungkook is blaming himself for not being he knows this has to be brother - brother time.
He asked felix to get glass of water who was crying i first time saw him crying.

Everything was cooled i made yeonjun drink water and made sit on the couch took his hand.

Jungkook too sat beside yeonjun. While soobin sat besides me glaring the floor.

Felix was sitting besides kook

Soobin: how long were you bullied ?

Yeonjun: 1 year

Everybody in the room gasped loudly.

Tae : baby why didn't you tell.

Yeonjun: i didn't stress him more.

Soobin: but seeing you like this is more worrisome.

Tae : soo i know you are worried but you aren't helping rn.

Soobin : but hyung if i didn't find out today he would never told us.

Soobin was right but this is not the time to be harsh.

Yeonjun : I don't know what happen. I used to be very silent and minded my own business i swear to god i didn't anything to them. I never spoke to anyone in the class. I sat alone during lunch since hying would enjoy with their friend. I did went to eat with them one day but felt so out of the place. They started teasing me calling me loner i didn't mind it went for like a 6 months they would bad mouth me. Corner me in the bathroom and say that how useless i am and stuff but their opinion for me was equal to trash. But one day teacher praised me and shouted one my bully. That day was very angry he slapped me 3 times day. I kept quiet but it started increasing they started locking in the bathroom and beat me, pour water on me. But today they said something i couldn't take. They said "your jungkook is just like whore like you " i saw red and hit so hard he felt unconcious.

Hearing this taehyung fisted his hands. But was very shocked as well

Everybody were so shocked. Seeing the smiley little yeonjun suffering so much. The way he hid all the pain behind his beautiful smile. All brothers were ashamed to know they weren't there when their brother was in pain.

Yeonjun: His parents came and complained and thats why they called you hyung - said crying and sobbing

Kook: baby don't cry

He himself was helpless he doesn't know what to do !

Tae : Baby ? Don't cry you are not the one wrong here.
Come here

Yeonjun came and hugged taehyung very tightly and yeonjun got the motherly warmth from him.
He asked soobin and felix to join who were sobbing too .

Jungkook looked at them and cried too and tae looked at him and shook his head indicating not to cry.

Kook nodded and wiped his tears but tears won't stop.

Kook: yeonjun we will come tom okay baby ! Don't worry okayyy your hyung and your tae hyung is there with you okayy.
He said and went from there because he couldn't stop crying.

Tae pulled and cupped yeonjun.

Tae : baby you are not wrong but you should have told one of us. But i won't blame because i know how it feels. How helpless you get but just remember You are not useless and everybody in this house loves you okayy? Me your hyung ,eomma ,soobin , felix, yourr muuuu and dae okay.
I love you so much yeonjun you are cutest brother. I will do anything to get justice for you baby.

Yeonjun: i love you too tae hyung said with red face and teary eyes.
H-yung iss not angry right hyung?

Tae: no baby he can never be angry with you.

Yeonjun nodded.

Tae : soo get first aid box ? Felix can you get some hot warm in a bowl and also a cloth with it ?

Soobin ran and bought it, felix nodded ran to do to what was said.

Jungkook came down with red face. He couldn't face yeonjun but he kmew his brother needed him.

Tae saw him and smiled at him.
Jungkook gave clothes so yeonjun could wear it,  he bought selveless it would help them to put medcines.

Yeonjun took the and wore the shirt and shorts. But he heard gasp from jungkook seeimg the bruise.

Kook: jun-n

Yeonjun: hyung i am fine.
These are old bruises

Felix and soobin came
Tae took the bowl and wiped
the face of yeonjun.
Then the bruises dampned on it.

Tae then took the first the cleaned the wound on his hands.

Soobin, felix and kook were watching them .

Then they had to eat  something and went back to sleep
All four brother slept in one room and tae slept with dae and muuuu

Ufffffff hehehe.

GUYSSS I AM HAPPYYYYY I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS MANY PEOPLE READING IT THANK YOU SO MUCH 🥺

Thank you
@ random23