Fashion designing § competition

After the birthday ufff proposal celebration.
They all returned home all were so exicited for the couple and about dae he was the happiest because he saw eomma smile that he craved for so long. He gneuinely looked happy.
He saw everybody smile that  was all for him everything his baby brain wish came true. Now he only wants to be happy with his and see himself touching the sky and see his baby sister grow up.
He loves his baby sister so much he wants give all the happiness to his family and he made up his mind to be successful and make his family proud.

The new years came all celebrated new years eve. Jungkook bought fire crackers and he burnt fire crackers. They all were so happy laughing enjoy every bit of the moment, When countdown started kook turned towards tae and kissed him. This was their first new year's kiss tae was in awe he was just so happy in this very moment.
He made resolution he won't let his past affect his present in anyway. He will fight whoever he has to for his career and his family. He saw dae dancing with his uncle and kook holding muu He looked around he saw mrs jeon looking at them smiling and he went and hugged her.

Tae : eomma i love you.

Mrs jeon : huh? Tae i know i am pretty but my son would he heart broken. And i don't support this

Tae : huh ?
Then he understood what she meant.

Tae : eommmaa you are never serious !!
Tae whined.

Kook: whats happening ?

Kook came a with one hand on tae's waist and another one holding muu.

Mrs jeon: tae is saying he loves me.
Saying acting all blushing

Tae : eomma ofc i love you but i love your son more
He said smirkingly.
Kook was blushing.

Mrs jeon: the betrayal

Tae : hehehe you started it.

Mrs jeon : Kook you leaving in the night ?

Kook: yes eomma i will leave around 3am

Tae smile dropped. Kook noticed it and hugged his waist a little tighter.

Tae : eomma lets goo come its already 1 now you should sleep.

Kook: yes eomma and i won't wake you up i will go and come back soon after one week my d-day will come. I am taking your blessing with me.okay ?

Mrs jeon: ofc my baby flourish and be happy baby.

Kook: felix take eomma in the room okay ??

Tae : daeee, soobin yeonjun its enough lets go sleep.

Kook: guys i will leave in the morning i won't wake you all up okay tale care of yourself okay

Kook hugged them and hugged them back too saying all the best for the event.

Tae : dae baby appa leave in the morning give alots of kisses and best luck wishes okay ? I will go and set your bed okay ?

Dae : okay eomma

Tae left with muuu and it was only dae and kook now

Kook: baby i will leave tom again will be back in a week with or without a trophy

Dae : appa i know you will win. But eomma says we should give our best. Hardwork will always give you success. I know my appa work harder you will win appa.

Kook: my baby is so smart come here.

Dae went to his lap

Dae : appa you are the best you know ?

Kook: is it ?

Dae : yes you make us all smile. Unlike that appa you are so cool you made my eomma smile and laughed like he never did. I saw a new him with you appa