PAST

Tw//
D*ath mentioned.

Kook : Yes please! And also listen don't take moms words seriously okay

Tae shook his head

Tae : if we do get married ? Will you accept dae as your son ? Will you my accept my unborn baby ? Will you accept used person like me ?

Kook was shocked hearing this question he took sometime.

Kook : When i see dae i have the urge to protect him from everything.  I will be very honest when i saw him the first time  i could see sadness in his eyes i wanted to convert it into happiness you know. If we get married i will love him like my child only. He will be my son. And the unborn baby he /she whoever it will i won't let anything hurt him or her. I will make sure she will  have happy life and same with dae. And taehyung about you. You aren't used person, no never say that. You are a human being with broken heart. I don't know your past what had happend, how did you end up in that road when it was raining so heavily. But one thing i know for sure. I will try to keep you happy and safe as long as i am alive.

I trust my mom more than anything taehyung. If she said something she might thought a lot before taking such a decision for me. I am gonna trust her with that.

But for you, its not applicable its your life thats getting decided so please think carefully.

Tae was stunned listening to him. His eyes was teary because no one i repeat no one ever made him this secure.
He was always told that if anything happens to him he deserves it.
But kook was different. He made tae feel secure about his children future and himself.

Tae : jungko-ok before anything we decide i want tell you about my past.

Kook : taehyung if you aren't comfortable its okay, its fine.

Tae : No i want you to know. So then you can decide whether you want to marry me or no.

Kook : No matter what you say will change my answer. If you are okay with marrying me i am fine too

Tae was once again feeling respected becoz his opinion here mattered.

Tae : I am the son of the CEO of KIM INDUSTRIES. Kim taehyung, i know you might be suprised. Why i never revealed my true identity because i am not a kim anymore. My parents disowned me ( he chukled)
To be honest they  never  owned me. I had 1 twin sister and one Brother who was adopted before we were born.
Me and my sister were inseperable. She was pretty, intelligent, smart , elegnant, classy everybody loved her. I was smart and intelligent but a nerd. I was very opposite of sister in terms of looks. Everybody loved her so much . Even my parents were biased towards her everyone talked about her whenever they meet them. So they were proud of her. I was non existent for them also they were digusted that i was male carrier . Or extra  person in the family. But this things never effected my and my twins relation we both loved each other deeply.
She was so pretty. My adopted brother jin used to loved us both so much. He was also loved by my parents. Everyone was loved except me. I am not saying it because I Was jealous or something but there were many things that happened that made feel that " do they not love me?"

You know one time there was a family function we were asked to get ready. I was ready my mother came and told me to stay in room she will come to call me. But i waited for 1, and 2 hours then it was 5 hours but no came to call me. I went down to see that no one was there. They all already left. Next my mother came and said she forgot to call me. ( tae said while chuckling with tears strolling down his cheeks)
When we were in 10th grade i was bullied a lot, i was bullied for even wearing simple clothes.

Tw//
My sister used always protect me.
That day i was taken to the rooftop to beat me up. I was severly injured. My hands were broken. Blood was all over the place.
My sister came running to hold me. I told her to run but she didn't, she went and slapped the main bully. He got angry he started hitting her. They didn't notice that 
They were edge of the rooftop and the guy pushed my sister and fell from roooftop i couldn't do anything. I fell unconcious. I woke in the hospital. When mom and dad were sittimg there.
I called them

Tae : Mom and dad

mrs kim: Because of you your sister died.
Because of you i lost my daughter. Why are you so useless and pathetic ?
WHY DIDN'T YOU DIE INSTEAD OF HER!!!!!  She shouted and left the room.

i was in shock i didn't know what should i cry that my sister is no more or my mother wanted me dead instead of my sister.

After that day my life was hell. I was not given food. I did part time job so i could pay my fees of my photography class and fashion designing.
I love clicking photo and I loved drawing i know i love fashion ironic to the way i used to dress up.
But i was satisfied. My only safe place was my hyung and chim my best friend. With my living you know i never complained because i knew i deserved every inch of the treatment i was getting. One day dad told me i have to get married to mr Choi sungjae. I was shocked since i didn't even complete my course. But didn't say a word thought if i would do this my parents would proud of me. But guess what they could never be proud me because i was kim taehyung.
I married to sungjae we respected eachother under family pressure  and mutual constent we  had daehyung and there came my one and only reason to live.
I got married sungjae when i was 18 had dae when i was 19.
While being married i started learning cooking i slowly started enjoying. I loved cooking so much. It made me happy. I wish i could explore myself in the field.  i could do what i really loved  but sungaje he denied it. I had to give up i had no choice. I wanted to explore myself in fashion designing too but i had to give up. One day sungjae came home drunk and forced me. He never did that before i thought it would be because of some stress. He apolozised to me the next day.
But after one month i started feelimg sick.i went to doctor found out i was pregnant.
I came home happlily to tell everyone but that day was worst day of my life that i lost my family, my 7 years of marriage, brother, and bestfriend.

Thats it for today how was it ?

Guys pls stream Layover and Golden ❤️🤍