eleven . a sandcastle

people always thought of the stupidest things

people always thought of the stupidest things. they believed that when you dream of someone, then they are also dreaming of you or that when you can't get someone out of your mind, it means you are also stuck on theirs or if you couldn't sleep, then someone is thinking about you.

some soul connection thing that viviana didn't understand, she believed otherwise though. she believed they were just hurt people missing someone that left them.

or a teenage girl with a crush just being delusional, or a girl thinking of her boyfriend, who probably didn't think about her throughout his day.

viviana didn't believe in those things, and she didn't believe boys were capable of feeling anything anyway.

of course they sometimes got hurt, but they didn't feel things the way girls did. in a way the girl wasn't wrong, but she wasn't right either.

so as she stood in front of the house she wasn't ready to be back at, she kept pacing around until suddenly the door was pulled open, stood there was the second person she wasn't ready to see yet

conrad stared at the shorter girl in confusion, he was analyzing her appearance. she seemed different than the last time he saw her, she seemed so frightened of something, like she was dreading whatever she came here for.

conrad was never good with words, it was always his hugs that helped viviana or just his presence or his promises.

oh his sweet promises

viviana coughed "is jeremiah home?"

"no uh . . . heʼs out" conrad said, feeling too small in front of the girl

"okay" viviana simply said, as she turned around to walk away but someone called out her name from the doorway

as viviana turned back around, she was met by justin with a solemn expression " where have you been?"

"oh I have been busy" viviana spoke awkwardly as justin nodded, he knew she was lying, she knew he knew and she knew conrad too knew she was lying — not that anyone will point that out

"can we talk?" the way his voice was serious made vivianaʼs stomach twist "yea sure"

the two walked away, until they were at the beach "what were you doing there?" justin asked quietly as viviana sighed "i was looking for jeremiah"

"of course you were" justin sounded annoyed

"what's with that tone?" viviana raised a brow

"don't you think maybe you should keep some distance?" justin answered her question by another

"why?" viviana sounded so lost "what are you even talking about?"

"i am trying to say . . . that heʼs not good for you " Justin groaned "which isn't good at all vivi"