sixteen. the ocean

hearing a groan from next to her, viviana herself groaned as she rubbed her eyes tiredly, and opened them to try and adjust to the light, but she failed, and her head was hurting

“move away viviana” lilith grumbled as viviana huffed “ shut up”

but all lilith did was push the girl out of the bed and onto the floor. “bitch” viviana yelled as she fell on her butt groaning

peaking her head inside, was a certain blonde woman who stared at the two girls confused “ do i wanna know why you came back asleep and you and justin were arguing? or why justin was arguing with jeremiah?”

jeremiah, oh jeremiah.

“what happened last night?” viviana pushed her hair away from her face as she looked at her aunt who shrugged and her cousin who sighed “you don't remember anything from last night?”

“well yes i do remember what happened, and i remember justin and jeremiah bickering like kids, but i don't remember how i got up here or why i am not home?” viviana sarcastically said as lilith huffed while cordelia nodded “yea i wanna know what all the bickering was about”

“ you are here because jeremiah didn't want you to go home, and he carried you up here by the way, and you are in my room because justin said you were too drunk and so was jeremiah which i don't believe by the way and something could happen that you will regret later” lilith said in one breath as cordelia and viviana nodded

“wait hold on, you didn't have sex yet right? i still need to give you that talk” cordelia suddenly said, as viviana tried to stand up quickly and close the door “ you can't just say that out loud!”

“he doesn't know?” cordelia frowned as viviana nodded quietly “ and it's not like you haven't given me that talk already, because if i remember correctly i stopped listening to it when you gave it to me for the fifth time”

“ you stopped listening” cordelia raised a brow as viviana nodded quietly “ you are such a brat viviana”

“oh auntie , i love you too” just then a knock was heard on the door, as cordelia pulled it open only to reveal jeremiah standing with two smoothies

“ you are awake” jeremiah beamed at the only brunette girl in the room as she nodded “ betty pushed me off the bed”

“i didn't do that” lilith whined “how could you accuse me of such things?” noticing the looks she was getting from the now three other people in the room she huffed

“so what if i did? just go sleep all over jeremiahʼs bed, i need my beauty sleep” lilith admitted as viviana scoffed “what if i broke my neck or something?”

“ it's not broken vivi, if it was you wouldn't have been giving me a headache now” lilith groaned as she put a pillow over her head and turned off the lights from next to her bed.