fifteen. drunk desires

viviana stood with a beer in her hand, talking with shayla who was updating her about her relationship with steven, the two girls had somehow grew closer as they were at the mall shopping with natalie and nicole

and from afar, blue eyes were staring at her in awe watching her laugh, he wished he could hear her but he was not close enough, and it's not like the music blasting around them was helping either.

he saw nicole and natalie walking towarde the two, so he immediately excused himself from his friends and walked towards her, ready to be her knight in shining armor withen seconds.

“mind if i steal my girl?” jeremiah stood behind viviana, his hand rubbing her back soothingly as shayla smirked “sheʼs all yours”

jeremiah immediately puller viviana away, as she stared at him confused, though her smile didn't waver, not since he called her his girl

she knew it was for the sake of their pretending game, but that didn't stop the butterflies from swimming in her stomach, tickling her.

“is everything okay?” they stopped walking and jeremiah sat the both of them on the couch, which surprisingly was empty , his arm resting behind her head as he stared in her eyes, almost as if he could look in her soul

“mhm” viviana nodded taking another swing of the bottle of beer though she looked down avoiding his gaze as he frowned thinking he had done something wrong “um no it's actually like suffocating me in here”

her voice was so small he almost missed it “ do you wanna go somewhere else? we could leave or stay outside or even upstairs” he was quick to want to do something that would help her feel at ease

how was he so perfect?

“can we go out?” viviana looked up at him with the cutest look he had ever seen on her face “like just for fresh air, we can come back inside if you want”

“ i am okay with whatever you want” jeremiah smiled at her as he stood up taking her hand in his while making sure she was walking in front of him, so that he wouldn't lose her or someone would bump into her, before they went out though, viviana got them another beer each.

so as they sat on the stairs of the back door outside, laughing together while gazing into each otherʼs eyes and taking not so secret glances, jeremiah suddenly reached his hand towards her face

she didn't really know where his hand was touching her face, it was on her cheek though, possibly under her eye as he held out an eyelash “ make a wish” he smiled down at her, as he noticed her gazing in his eyes then blew the eyelash as jeremiah smiled down at her “ so tell me, what happened after you saved that turtle?”

“ i feel like i am bothering you with all these stories” viviana whispered shyly as jeremiah shook his head immediately

“dont be, i like the sound of your voice” jeremiah smiled warmly at her “ whenever i hear it, it's like coming back home from a really bad day and you just know that something you love is waiting for you home”