ten. you don't know me at all

jeremiah fisher was annoyed, it was clear as light on his face

jeremiah fisher was annoyed, it was clear as light on his face. not once in his life did he feel so confused because of his feelings, he didn't even understand what he was feeling — all he knew was that he wanted it to stop. he desperately needed a break from his own thoughts.

and the girl walking beside him, didn't help his confusing feelings at all as she was quieter than usual and her cousin giving her worried glances didn't help either.

he couldn't understand why he was suddenly feeling this confusing feeling, he knew one thing, he wanted to comfort viviana from whatever conrad said to her but he didn't understand why either.

he hated viviana. he was supposed to hate her. he was supposed to hate her laugh, her smile, the way her hair always was so smooth , they way she looked up at him, the way her eyes shined whenever she talked about something she loved or how she would furrow her eyebrows if she was trying to focus on something she was doing.

viviana was so confusing, she was the cause of this, the cause of him feeling so confused and he was angry. he was furious at her, how could her mere presence just bring him this much distraught?

so as they all sat down, lilith sat down as she waited for justin who she had no idea where he was, while viviana and jeremiah sat near gigi next to each other, to vivianaʼs luck, right in front of her were conrad, nicole, ryan and natalie.

she had no idea someone invited natalie, so just as she was about to do something stupid — which was smack jeremiah — a voice interrupted

"may i present the belly special ?" belly said as there was whooping heard

a few of the debs had started complementing her, not that viviana cared to listen what bullshit they were saying at the moment, belly sat down on the inflatable unicorn

"Hey, guys." a voice called

"hey . check out who I found." justin appeared walking along with cam "it's cam cameron."

" cam " everyone greeted cam happily, except for viviana which did not go unnoticed by jeremiah who was watching her the entire time.

conrad offered cam a drink as he declined it "oh , i'm good, man. thank you, i don't drink."

conrad shrugged seemingly unbothered "yes , that's right. more for me. that's fine." though his voice was different, as if he would rather be anywhere other than here — which didn't go unnoticed by two brunette girls.

"what is that?" gigi asked as belly smiled

" it's —a pomegranate margarita."

conrad was drinking the margaritas as if it were water and he was too thirsty "it's not a race, con." nicole said ascomrad was drinking fastly and natalie spoke up backing her up "yeah , save some for the rest of us, please."