02

— Hija, tienes que ver, nunca he visto una mujer tan fina y educada como ésta

— Hija, tienes que ver, nunca he visto una mujer tan fina y educada como ésta. — "Daughter, you have to see, I have never seen a woman as fine and educated as her." I roll my eyes as I hear my mother once again talk about Joan's niece.

My mother has apparently never seen a woman as beautiful as this and is in a state of shock, my sister Alba and I are even a little offended that a stranger has won my mother's heart like that.

— I bet Alexia and I are prettier. — Alba says as she finishes applying mascara to her eyelashes.

Unfortunately I have to disagree with Alba, there is no way she or I can be more beautiful than Isabel.

— Nah, she looked like a damn angel with her blonde hair and pale skin. —   My response is quick and automatic, which is a complete mistake, after that I'm sure my sister won't leave me alone.

— Ale Ale, hermanita... — Alba murmurs excitedly, my mother tries to hide it but I know she is holding back her laughter.

The three of us were getting ready for dinner at Alba's favorite restaurant, but the preparation was interrupted when I blurted out what I thought about the businesswoman's appearance.

— Now, I am really curious. To receive such a specific compliment from you, she must be a goddess. — My sister doesn't mind seeing me embarrassed, so she keeps making jokes and comments. Alba took my cell phone, which was closer and unlocked it.

—Damn, she's absolutely beautiful, Jesus, I didn't even know someone could look like that in real life. — Alba searches for the woman's name on Instagram and stalks her, on my account.

— Don't like any photo or see any of her stories, I don't follow her.

— Now you do, I started following right now. — My sister ran away when I tried to take the cell phone from her hand.

My mother laughs as I complain about Alba's shamelessness and audacity.

—I will change my password. — After a lot of struggling, I managed to grab the cell phone from her hand.

— Okay, I'll find out anyway. — I roll my eyes at my sister as the three of us walk to the car.

—  Mom?! Look what Alba is doing! — my frustration only increases when my mother laughs when she hears my complaint.

— Don't involve me in this, Ale.

I roll my eyes as they both laugh and turn on the car ignition, heading to the restaurant.

During the beginning of dinner, we talked about everything and plans for the night of my fourtieth game for FC Barcelona.

— It won't kill you if you go out to celebrate one day, for God's sake. —Alba rolls her eyes, answering me when I said that we will only go out if we win the game.