10

Winning a game is already good, winning a game where I was able to directly help with the goals is even better

However, I cannot feel completely satisfied with my performance.

I'm adapting to the new role of false nine and I know I can deliver much more than that.

I understand that it's a process but I also can't help but charge myself. I just know it could be better.

Of course I avoid showing my dissatisfaction with my performance, my family is here and Alba would definitely curse me for being so crazy about football.

It's not like anyone could blame me, it's my job, it's my career that's on the line, but to avoid complaints from my sister, I stop thinking about the game and pay attention to my surroundings.

All fans have already left, most of the team's players have already gone to the locker room, I'm still on the field, taking photos and greeting some family and friends who came to honor me.

I already saw Isabel today, during the warm-up I managed to see her next to my mother and sister in the stands.

I focused on the game, and obviously I did my best, but I felt a tingling sensation in my body until the end of the game, knowing that those blue eyes were watching me.

I've even looked for her in the small group of people who are still here at Johan Cruiffy and I still haven't found her.

I try not to be nervous, but I can't help but feel this anticipation about seeing the woman.

I like that feeling, of being excited to see someone.

Isabel is being able to make me enjoy many sensations, sensations that I thought I would never feel again.

Since the date she took me on, we haven't stopped talking.

I've never been a fan of texting, but with Isa, I'm obsessed with it and always waiting for a notification to pop up.

I feel a hand on my shoulder pulling me out of my thoughts — Have you seen Isa? She said she would come with us.

— She must be talking to the girls in the locker room.

— You guys are really close now, right? She commented during the game about you guys thinking about going to watch a new movie at the cinema. — Alba asks and surprisingly she is serious as she asks.

I frown at my sister's lack of provocation, but answer honestly.

— Yeah, we're seeing where this goes. She's really nice and treats me well, so why not?

— That's great, and she's super hot too. — I roll my eyes, but before I could respond, Isabel herself interrupts us.

— Hi, what are you still doing in the field? — She is dressed casually, just jeans, a crop top and a coat. But she's so beautiful that I feel like I'm fantasizing.