Chapter 1 Sent to another world

In silo Alpha we see near the elevator two destroyed protectrons at the entrance. It cuts to some freshly repaired pipe lines with a bunch of destroyed liberator, protectrons, and one assaultron. Moving on we see a some destroyed computers with turrets that once attached to the ceiling destroyed with again protectrons laying around. Going through the tunnels heading to the door we see a sentry bot destroyed in the corner of the room across from it is a nicely repaired computer that accesses a big metal door that is open. Finally in the biggest room is darkness with yellow lights and a blaring alarm going off. Under the platform with computers under it we see our protagonist in his T-51 power armor entering coordinates. 

Y/N Pov

Speaker: Keycard Accepted. 

After entering the key card I start typing in the the nuclear codes. 

Speaker: Accesses Granted. 

Looking through the scope I see many locations but there is only one thing I'm looking at. Which is the Cranberry Bogs. I aim at the area which I know the Scorch Queen Beasts rest in the Overgrown Sundew Grove. I press the button to launch the nuke. 

Speaker: Nuke Launched ETA 4 hours!!!!

Hearing this I lean back from the scope looking at the time seeing 2:00PM. Looking at the window that will launch the nuke in 4 hours. I see my reflection with my black hair and brown eyes. Its been 4 years since I left vault 76. Its been a really depressing 4 years. Most of the people that I meet try to kill me for my stuff. Luckily I know a big settlement with some decent people and lets not forget the raiders that were nice enough for me to walk around there settlement as well. It was great seeing the overseer again, but I really didn't want to deal with this scorch disease that was created when all the bombs dropped. The Scorch is really deadly not only does it effect people, but it even effects all the animals and bugs. It was really hard to convince to the settlers and raiders can't blame them some random dude comes up to you, and says that they have a vaccine for both sides to have about the scorch. Well that's over with now I got to kill the Scorch Queen Beast again I have no clue how it keeps coming back but it does. Maybe it's because of the scorch then again it does come from the ground were normal scorch beasts come from so. I quickly make my way out of silo alpha and head for Drop Side V9. As I'm walking down the street near the Fort Defiance to what I understand was once a Brotherhood Of Steel base here but was over run by the scorch I believe. I don't know it was 2 years ago when I learned all this. As I'm looking at the building I hear the emergency warning on my pipe boy 

Pipe Boy: Warning Nuclear Missile Has Been Launched!!!!! Please Evacuate The Area!!!!!

Hearing this I look away from Fort Defiance and continue my way to Drop Side V9. As I get closer I see other people from Vault 76. Some in power armor some not heck even a guy in just his vault 76 jump suit. I look at my 50. Cal machine gun just to make sure its working and half empty. I kneel down lifting up the cover grabbing the half empty box magazine putting it aside. Grabbing a full magazine from the butt of my power armor putting the box of 50. cal on the holding pad that held the box. Grabbing the belt putting it near the chamber closing the tap and cocking it back. Grabbing the half empty box replacing the one on my butt. I look around to see more people coming to kill the queen once more. To what I understand the Scorch Queen comes back every month and if we don't kill it every month there would be more than just one queen roaming Appalachia. I sit down setting my 50. cal on my right thinking about what happened to the world. When the nukes fell it set our world on fire. When that happened everyone ran for the vaults, but I was one of the lucky people that was applied to go in the vault because of my uncle who lives in Boston. He was part of the U.S. Army when the Chinese's invaded Alaska in the resource war. I hope he and my aunt are safe with my little Cousin there son Shaun. He was supposed to make a speech about his time in the military but I'm sure before he could make it the bombs fell. God I remember that day, I was driving my car to Boston to see them but I kept getting warnings about the the nukes hitting New York, D.C., then Boston. I sped to Vault 76 with a lot of people there. Luckily none of the nukes hit Appalachia but it did on the surrounding areas. It changed every living thing that once was there. The forests are ok no big threats in there, but watch out for the wolfs and this so called mothman now. The water park is completely radiation one step in the water say hi to a bunch of rads. The swamps are more dangerous than before its dark like one of those scary movies turned real life with real monsters roaming around. I unfortunately had the privilege to meet one of the most sacrists things in there called the wendigo yeah not really fun. Heck all the crabs and stuff are big and aggressive as hell. I went to the mines that was a hot mess mole people are real now. I killed a bunch of them every time I went in the mines for quests. Next is the mountains to what I understand raider camps there more with these big ugly hulks called Super Mutants. I don't know where they came from but they are very tuff to kill, not only do they take a lot of shots but I seen big ones like super big ones. Finally the land I'm in the Cranberry Bog. There's a big city that is run by robots, Scorch every where on every creature you see. Its also the land that the Scorch Beast Queen lives in. I also killed a big Wendigo looking creature that was once a person. Then a big mole man like titan size mole man.