Chapter 4 Exploring The Dungeon

No Ones Pov

With the interesting statues seeing Y/n level's, skills, and magic the Astraea Familia called it a day seeing how the world never saw someone with a level 279. Y/n went spent the whole day repairing his weapons, armor, and backpack from the Nuka Grenade. 

Y/n Pov

I'm in my room with the Tinker Bench and Stash Box I put in my room. I couldn't put my my armor and weapons bench in here because it might start a fire or damage my room. I started making more Fusion Cell ammo for my Laser Rifle. I also need to make a workbench seeing as I can no longer have access to Stimpaks anymore. I finally was done another 150 Fusion Cells with each cell worth of 250 each cell. I put it in my storage as I was going to use my Laser Rifle when I explore this dungeon everyone always talk about. As I grab the necessary materials to make one more I hear a knock. 

Kaguya: Y/n are you awake?

I continue making the final Fusion Cell. 

Y/n: Come in. 

Hearing the door open doesn't bother me as I continue as I hear Kaguya make her way to me. 

Kaguya: What are you doing?

Y/n: Making more ammunition for one of my weapons.

Kaguya: W-wait you have more than three?

Kaguya being shocked I look away from the tinker station and look at her.

Y/n: Yes.

I'm finally done with the last cell opening my Stash Box putting it in grabbing my Laser Rifle showing it to her. 

Kaguya looks astonished with the gun and puts her right arm on the plastic barrel feeling it

Kaguya: What an interesting weapon. What are they called?

Y/n: Thanks its called the Laser Rifle, shoots out a red laser, it was the standard issue rifle for the U.S. military. Interesting thing about it is that it could turn your enemy into red ash.

Kaguya be fascinated with the weapon before she looks shocked. 

Kaguya: H-heh turn them into ash?

Y/n: Yes it has a chance to turn them into ash.

Kaguya shakes her head and steps back. 

Kaguya: Well enough about that I need you to follow me were gonna do some spars to see how powerful you are. Do you have a sword at all?

Hearing sword I grab my Shishkebab