Chapter 8 Returning With The Truth

Alise Pov

Returning to the 39th floor. We just finished our fight to Balor. Safe to say Balor is a least a level 5 to 6 boss. Finn called in for a retreat with all the information from it after all we were just to report what level and fighting patterns on Balor. I think both Loki and Freya Familia are the only ones capable to fight and win against Balor, looks like the guild to issue a quest for them later on to fight it. Right now were all packing up our tents getting ready to head to Rivria and camp their before heading back to the surface. I look over to Y/n who was just standing there in is Power Armor holding his Minigun under a tree. On that night when he lashed out he started to hallucinate, and worse part of it all he almost killed himself. If Ryuu didn't knock his revolver away he would of died. After that Y/n spaces out a lot and keeps to himself, he's quiet all the time not talking like he used to, and he keeps looking at his photos he keeps close to him now. He put them in his breast pocket close to his heart. All of us are getting worried about him this isn't the Y/n we saw before. Sure he didn't trust us at first or talked a lot, but Y/n's become so distant it feels like he's gonna lose himself. I look over to see Iska and Ryuu talking with Y/n only for him to just nod his head. I sigh mentally looks like were back to square one now. I look down in sadness all the hard work just for this to happen, because of Bete! Dammit if that stupid wolf just shut his mouth! I look up again to see Finn with Gareth, Riveria, and ugh Bete head towards Y/n direction. I get up seeing this and walk over to make sure nothing worse happens. They stand in front of him as Y/n looked at them not moving. 

Finn: Y/n I want you to know what my Familia member did was unforgiveable. Now Bete.

Finn turns to Bete who was looking away. 

Finn: Would like to apologize for his behaver, and I also hope you forgive me for getting into your personal life.

Y/n just looks at them before looking at Bete. Bete just scoffs  before looking at him well at this mask.

Bete: I'm sorry for saying all that crap that night. Forgive me and my Familia. 

Bete bows apologizeing to Y/n who just stands there in silence. A few seconds passes by Bete is still bowing. 

Y/n: Everything I said is the truth. 

They look at Y/n who just looked at them.

Y/n: The story I said it was from the doctor who helped The Wanderers father. She just wanted to make a formula to turn any water clean. The Brotherhood of Steel forced her to make a power source for the metal golem so that it would move with out recharging.

They get shocked hearing this. So that's how he knows he protected the doctor that helped make the formula for the clean water in the story. 

Y/n: She tried to leave once only to be forced back. So she hired me to help her escape. I didn't want anything to do with her, because I would have to fight a powerful military that outnumbers me, and the large lands they control. 

They stood there listening to Y/n story on why he helped the doctor. 

Y/n: She just wanted to help people, but the Brotherhood of Steel changed there ways. She didn't want anything else to do with them. When she heard about me and my particular skills she had an old friend contact me. She said she would pay in documents of these.

Y/n pulls out some paper that show some interesting stuff. The first document showed metal skeleton's holding weapons we didn't see from Y/n. On it says "T-900 Model Terminators"  

 On it says "T-900 Model Terminators"