Chapter 15 Making Vows Well Exploring Then 59th And Beyond

Y/n Pov

I slowly open my eyes as the sun brighting the room. I feel weight on my sides looking over to the right seeing Ryuu and Alise who is clinging on Ryuu back, looking on my left seeing Neze and Iska who is also clinging to Neze. I smile at them after our sexual night we had. I slowly get up trying to not wake them up. I look at my body seeing a lot of hickies and red scratch marks from my wives. It took me a few minutes to find my NCR outfit which was covered by their clothes. I left the room not before giving all four of them a peck on the lips. As I was heading for the lounge I see Vega organizing some stuff for the my wedding once he sees me he stops. 

Y/n: Morning Vega.

Vega just floats there looking at me... 

Y/n: Yes I know alright we'll keep it down.

Vega: Well I did worn you Y/n. Luckily the others didn't hear anything thanks to me.

Y/n: Yes alright I get it. We'll keep it down.

Vega: Right well anyways breakfast isn't ready yet. I think Maryuu and Noin are making it right now. 

Y/n: Thanks I'm gonna check my gear then.

Vega: Of course I'll also make sure your prepared enough to go. You expedition to the lower floors is in four weeks. The CAMP its in the vault room.

Y/n: Thanks call me when breakfast is ready. 

I head to the vault which is the garage that has all the workbench's. We decided to call it the vault seeing that it holds the workbench's, armor, and weapons. I installed a hand scanner on the door so that only me and the others can get in, and if I or one of them suddenly die's the scanner won't unlock the door. Now that I think about it I'll probably make a building that stores the Power Armor's. I want to teach everyone in my Familia how to use them seeing that we have over 36 Power Armor Chassis from the Raider incident. I put T-60 Power Armor on 12 of them I don't know what I'll do with the rest, but I'll figure it out in the future. As I enter the vault I head over to the armor bench repairing the Marine Armor to make sure the heating systems are working. As well as my T-51 Power Armor with the 50. Caliber Machine Gun. I also will be installing these legendary cores and modules in the 50 as I explained this to Ram and Ren when I reunited with them at Hostess of Fertility. 

Flashback

Ram: So what was the treasure?

I look at Ram as Rem was also curious on what they died for on that day. Reaching in my pocket I pull out a legendary core and module showing them. 

They look at them with interest seeing this

Ram: What do they do?

Y/n: W-well I don't know much, but kind of boosts your weapon.

Rem: How?

Y/n: Like I said I don't know. I do know that a Mole Miner sells these. 

Ram: Wait a Mole Miner sells this stuff?