Chapter 10 Visiting The Church Well Someone Doesn't Notice The Signs

Alise Pov

It's been a few weeks since we got back from the expedition with the Loki Familia. Everything would be normal if Y/n would just notice! I don't know if I should blame him or not, but its so confusing. I get it Y/n didn't have the best life before coming here, but I can't believe someone can be this dense. I know I don't really get the concept of love but still. I talked with a few couples on how I could get his attention. They all saw the man usual does it first, but I explained to them that the man I want doesn't really find this love interested or inexperienced. Then they say that I should cook, go on dates, or w-wear more indecent clothes. Its really complicated, maybe mother can help me in this. Don't even get me started with Ryuu, Iska, and Neze. Ryuu always get embarrassed when love and stuff like that pops up in talks. Then again she's an elf, elf's don't really like skin to skin contact. Iska likes Y/n because he defeated her in a spar, which makes sense seeing as amazons fall in love with men who defeat them. Tione of the Loki Familia is a good example. Neze I have no clue why she likes Y/n, maybe because he gives her heat pats? Even Y/n said himself that she usual asks Y/n for head pats all the time, pretty sure Y/n does it in a daily basis. Then there's always this sting every time Iska or Neze always hold his arms, I know he doesn't mind but it hurts seeing this. Is this jealousy? I really don't want to get in the way of my Familia members falling in love, but I hope there will be space for me at least. 

Kaguya: What's on your mind Alise?

Looking over seeing Kaguya and Lyra who's making more of those grenades? Y/n taught her to make. 

Alise: It's nothing.

Kaguya: I don't believe that for a second. What's on your mind captain. I'm sure Lyra and me can help you.

Looking over I see Kaguya giving me a smile well Lyra is doing the same stopping with her work. I sigh slapping my cheeks.

Alise: Ok look I know I'm captain and all, but do you think Y/n and me can be together?

Looking away embarrassed with this situation. 

Lyra: I think you should bring this up with mother.

Looking over at them.

Kaguya: Lyra is right Y/n history is not full of sunshine and rainbows. I heard stories of children losing their parents, but Y/n is a special case his turned into monsters, all he got from that is a note saying how much they loved Y/n before you know.

I look down, I know what its like losing parents. I lost mine in my village, its why I came to Orario in the first place. To fight for justice, it's how I met goddess Astraea and became apart of her Familia. 

Lyra: Besides I think Y/n finding love with you guys might help a lot for him.

Huh? I look at them confused.

Alise: What you mean?

Kaguya: I heard that adventures usual retire if they find a special spouse, or they travel in the dungeon together and have a better successful rate all the time.

Lyra: I even heard those with stressful times usual have lovers who help them to.

They begin to explain to me all the things that could happen if Y/n and me became lovers. I can feel my cheeks heat up at this. 

Lyra: Not only that Y/n really doesn't know anything about women now that I think about.

Alise: Wait what you mean? Doesn't know anything about women?

Kaguya: Yeah your right. Y/n did encounter some women in his journey in his world, but he didn't look at them like that. Now that I think about maybe Y/n has no clue how to love someone else other than family love.