Chapter 2 Meeting the Astraea Familia And Past

Y/n Pov 

Slowly opening my eyes. I blink to adjust with the light. Looking up at the ceiling I quickly sit up and look at the room. There's a rocking chair, a dresser, and the bed i'm laying on. I look at my left arm where my pip boy should be on which is gone! I look at the clothing i'm wearing seeing only my marine tight suit. Hearing the door open I look to see a beautiful lady walk in. 

???: Ah! your a wake that's good

Raising my eye brow at her?

Y/n: Who are you?

???: Oh my you don't know who I am?

Y/n: Never seen you before?

The lady looks shocked. Am I suppose to know her cause I never seen her in my life in and outside of Vault 76. 

???: You really don't know who I am?

Y/n: Like i said never met you in my life.

Ok i'm getting really confused here, and now i'm starting to get freaked out about her. As she was looking shocked and astonish? At me?

???: Your not lying.

Ok i'm gonna leave now. I start getting up from the bed pushing the blanket off me she walks up to me and put her hand on my chest stopping me from standing.

???: Please wait your still hurt.

I grab her hand and gently move her hand off me.

Y/n: I'm fine where's my stuff at? 

The lady looking more conflicted. 

???: Please your still hurt I want you to lay down and relax.

Yeah not happening. This happened to me before I got hurt real bad when I fought a bunch of super mutants. A lady happened to be there and nursed me back to health. Only to find out she was going to sell me to Raiders. Lets just say her and the raiders are "Not Living" anymore. Having enough of her I get gently push her away from me and stand up from the bed looking at her. Me being near her height. 

Y/n: I don't want any trouble. I just want to know where my stuff is and leave ok.

The lady relaxes and finally gives in. 

???: *sighs* Very well follow me. Your items as well your armor are with my children.

She's got kids. Well that's not surprising, a beauty like her can get any guy out there. As she is leading me to my stuff and her children. I look out the windows as be pass by seeing a blue sky with clouds, also birds flying around, and green trees? Some of the trees are green but most of them are dead heck some of them are permanent red. I stop to look outside more the air looks more clean?

???: Enjoying the view outside?

I look at the beauty. 

Y/n: Y-yes its very beautiful out there.