Chapter 3 Welcome To The Astraea Familia

Alise Pov

After we helping Goddess Astraea and Kaguya put Y/n to bed with his weapons and armor on the table in the room he was resting in. We are now gathered for a Familia meeting about him and what to do with him. Seeing as Goddess Astraea was talking to him well probably know everything about him. 

Alise: Now that were all here Goddess what did you find about him.

We all look at our goddess as she and Kaguya look sad. They look at each other then at us.

Astraea: Well here it goes then.

Our goddess as well as Kaguya told us about this guy, Its shocking. Y/n is from another world a world that ended. There are no gods, magic, and only humans. When this Nuclear War Y/n said earlier to us it literally set his world on fire. His country being the most powerful in his world went to war with another second powerful country called China, but there was a war already happening called the Resource War by its name I know its about the world resources. His country just joined in when China invaded the state called Alaska. The vault he was talking about was one of the many vaults that this corporation called Vault Tec created. A total of 122 of them were created and known but there could be more to what Y/n said. When these bombs that goddess said made a big flash with a humongous mushroom cloud that covered cities. Y/n said that these bombs hit most of the capital cities and when this radio? Hit Boston Y/n went to Vault 76. He stayed in it for 20 years? Even though he looks 15? He and two others left the vault to explore the world that they left behind. It was very sad I think everyone cried hearing Y/n's story. They went to find treasure only for the two to get killed by this sentry bot. To what Y/n described it this bot is very strong. It's fast, the weapons it has is deadly, can take a lot of damage, and when its destroyed it explodes. After Y/n buried their bodies he met a group of 5 four weeks later. He stayed with them for 2 years. They went to a facility that held all the monsters that lived in the Appalachia. They were fighting for a whole week before Y/n destroyed it well his family stalled the monsters to ensure they didn't leave. If those monster got out they can reproduce in a large scale that would overwhelm the land. The monsters that lives in the land I can't really imaging fighting with. Deathclaws, Super Mutants, Mothmans, Sheepsquatchs, Mole Miners, The Scorch, Feral Ghouls, Bandits or Raiders as their called in his world, and so much more. This scorch is a deadly plague which infect people and animals, and if not most of the monsters Y/n fought had deadly disease on them. Y/n's world sounds horrible, harsh, and down right dangerous to live in. 

Lyra: Wait these bombs wiped out cities?

Astraea: Yes to what Y/n said it creates this thing called E.M.P, that travels through out the city turning off all power in the city, when that's over then the big flash of light with the mushroom cloud forming. 

Ryuu: W-what about the people then that were outside the vault?

Ryuu is in total shock well everyone of us are I mean were getting a story about a world were there are no gods and the world ended. 

Astraea: Y/n said they turned into this thing called a Feral Ghouls. He said that they were once human. The people that were away from bombs made settlements or became raiders which are bandits. 

Maryuu: W-what about the military? The country Y/n lived in sounded like they were unstoppable right? Couldn't they rebuild with the help of there military?

Maryuu is right, The U.S.A is the most powerful in the world so they should be able to rebuild with with the help of the military. Astraea looks down in sadness.

Astraea: Most of the military were in China. Y/n last heard they pushed them back to this "Great Wall", but when the bombs hit the cities the U.S.A sent everyone of their own in nearly every part of China. Killing whatever military the US had in China.