Opening

French Narrator: Welcome to Bikini Bottom, a normally peaceful undersea sanctuary, today it will be transformed into a theater of pure horror, we're in our little yellow friend and his sister will play the starring roles.

[The camera zooms out to show the Chum Bucket, then the inside to show Plankton next to a machine.]

Plankton: Today's the big day. I have devised an ingenious plan to finally steal the Krabby Patty formula. If Bikini Bottom happens to get demolished in the process, oh well. With my brand new Duplicatotron 3000. I'll clone an army of robots that will wreak mayhem and destruction at my command. One last review of the checklist, let's see, item number one: is Plankton a genius? Answer: yes. Okay checklist complete throw on the switch. Welcome my perfectly obedient robot army. Hang on. I want to get a photo for my scrapbook Hey. Hello? What do you think your doing? Oh. No. No. No. Wait, wait, but I'm your master. I made you. No! No! My good China!

SpongeBob: Another perfect day playing robots and racehorses.

Patrick: Yeah, only I keep getting the racehorses and the robots mixed up.

Maddie: Wouldn't be great if we had real robots to play with Patrick and Pippa? I'd name mine Robo Jr. Or Zorlon, or maybe Frankie.

Pippa: Yeah, these unreal robots are getting boring, hey, what if we put the robots in here?

SpongeBob: Oh how shell-fish of you.

Patrick: It's not just any shell, it's my magic wishing shell.

Maddie: Wow! That's great Patrick.

Pippa: So, we put the toy robots in here.

SpongeBob: Okay.

Patrick: Then we say the magic wishing words. And shake the magic wishing shell.

Maddie: Okay.

Pippa: Then we go to sleep, and in the morning, we'll have real robots to play with.

SpongeBob: But Pippa, aren't we going to say the magic wishing words?

Patrick: You're already did.

Maddie: So okay is the magic wishing word?

Pippa: It used to be Alakazama-ala-balo-weesnaw-dinky-tana-fooshbarg-griddlebits-von-wiener-schnauzer. But I kept forgetting it.

SpongeBob: Are you sure this'll work?

Patrick: Sure. Last week, I only had one big cookie crumb, and I was really hungry, so I put my cookie crumb in the magic wishing shell then I said the magic wishing word and shook it, and in the morning I had lots of little cookie crumbs.

Maddie: Patrick and Pippa. I proclaim that tomorrow is going to be the best day ever.

Pippa: Goodnight SpongeBob and Maddie.

SpongeBob: Goodnight Patrick and Pippa.

[A Fodder is shown outside of SpongeBob's and Maddie's house.]

French Narrator: The next morning.

[The alarm goes off and SpongeBob and Maddie are now awake and gets out of bed.]

Maddie: Gonna play with robots, gonna play with robots, gonna play with robots, gonna play with- Whoa! Uh Gary, did you do that?

Gary: Meow.

SpongeBob: Yeah Gary, it sure looks like we're in a doozy of a pickle. I think I'm gonna have to learn a lot in order to fix this mess.

Gary: Meow.

Maddie: What a fantastic idea, these signs will provide important tips to help us out.

SpongeBob: Um, how do I read the signs?